New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
What is the difference between beans and phablet or am I missing a simple answer to this?

Here's some pictures of the phablet rom
View attachment 10122 $uploadfromtaptalk1361819417005.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1361819442868.jpg

DPI is changed, if you still want dual panel just download xposed installer, I have it posted on my first page, other than that it is the same ROM as beanz

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
How to install nova prime? I download nova prime and install replace older, but it' failed

I posted a comment about this problem before that when i install Nova Prime my tablet will just restart and the installation fails. Right now i am trying to find the reason of it :)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
So now 2 people have had issues with nova prime, I will try to find why, what does it say if anything?

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
So now 2 people have had issues with nova prime, I will try to find why, what does it say if anything?

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

I tried both your Slimz Beanz 8 and Phablet 3 ROM with Inverted and Standard GAPPS, samething happened :( :( now I am going to try your APK file :)

Update: Still restart itself during the installation of Nova Launcher Prime. May i make an assumption that you deleted a lib file that is important to Nova Prime and HD Widgets? :p

I even tried to removed the Nova Launcher from system folder and use other launcher with Nova uninstalled instead, but still no luck. :(

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
No major libs where removed, just minor for the chinese keyboard but that was removed in previous versions, so it worked with phablet 2? If you want I will do a version of phablet 2 with init.d support

md07

Feb 24, 2013
OK try this nova launcher, delete your existing Nova launchers cache and defaults and install thisDev-Host - Nova Launcher_2.0.1beta9.apk - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

No, you can't install nova prime when you are using it(not prime version). Because tablet have only one launcher (nova) and if you uninstall (using titanium backup or ect...) you can't back to home screen. I think we can install nova prime when tablet using two or more launcher, you must set default for one launcher ( go launcher ect) then uninstall nova, then instal nova prim...

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
No, you can't install nova prime when you are using it(not prime version). Because tablet have only one launcher (nova) and if you uninstall (using titanium backup or ect...) you can't back to home screen. I think we can install nova prime when tablet using two or more launcher, you must set default for one launcher ( go launcher ect) then uninstall nova, then instal nova prim...

OK so update with 2 launchers? I could do that in 2 minutes:D:D:D:D
Or I will just add it to the gapps, which would be easier for everyone

Last edited: