New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
New mod, phablet mode

View attachment 10052

View attachment 10053
by7y3eta.jpg

e3eba3un.jpg

New update, Flashes Slimz Beanz Phablet
download on first page:D:D:D:D:D

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Really cool mod! I would have never thought to try to do this.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Just bored so I was messing with it and bam, I prefer it to the standard DPI.
Always had issues with the back button in the navigation bar, it was so close the the left edge of my folio case, it made it hard to use it, so I decided I had to move the navigation bar to the center

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Just bored so I was messing with it and bam, I prefer it to the standard DPI.
Always had issues with the back button in the navigation bar, it was so close the the left edge of my folio case, it made it hard to use it, so I decided I had to move the navigation bar to the center

I wonder if its possible to have it in phablet mode but also keep the dual panels.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
No but paranoid android roms have that ability, you can set each application any way you wish, tablet mode, phablet mode and phone mode

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
No but paranandroid roms have that ability, you can set each application any way you wish, tablet mode, phablet mode and phone mode

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

I know, thats why I was thinking there might be an edit somewhere to enable it. I'm using a PacMan ROM on my glacier right now and there is a option to turn just the dual panels on, this is what gave me the idea. I'm also porting over some blue settings and framework-res icons and maybe some SystemUI ones just to give it a little more blue. I'm porting them on my phone first. This is what the settings look like so far but of course I'll have to change the cm and AOKP icons but its either going to be a VRTheme or a Zipthemer theme so that it will work on any ROM.
GFl9Sc6.png

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I tried to port a paranoid android ROM but a no go, the situation with porting any ROM, it really needs to be a stock rom which is not available other than the vanilla aosp ROM we are already using:(

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Found a little item that gives you dual panel also, so I am running phablet mode with dual panel in settings right now
Download this apk from xdahttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
Then download this apk module and installhttp://d-h.st/QJm

aza8a7er.jpg

Inverted people.apk:http://d-h.st/Nas
Note;***********
You must already have your tablet up and running and contacts must also be synced just flash in recovery*********

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
New minor update to ROM, remove some font packs, libs and some other crap, removed Walkman player and introduced google play music. Also new inverted gapps pack with updated reader. I actually have made 2 packs. 1 has email and exchange, the other one I removed email and exchange, plus Google voice. I can also see that people prefer the non-phablet rom, that's fine. The more choices the better:D:D:D:D

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
They're black background with white letters, much easier on your eyes and screen, uploading ROM now:)

READY FOR DOWNLOADING AND FLASHING

Desktop with Nova Launcher

View attachment 9700

Inverted Gapps
u3ehyzam.jpg

Standard Gapps
y9a6uran.jpg

Sent on my newly rooted Tegra 3 idea Tab:) :)

While I am not interested as you know in redoing my tablet since all the problems, And Cheri being so kind as to come over and fix it for me.
Let me say for the record that my wife is the most wonderful woman GOD ever made for a man.
Most would flip a cork to put it nicely if another woman came over to help her husband out in getting his tablet straightened out no matter if hissss friend was coming with her or not.
But she never even huffed about it and she is the jealous type.
She was very understanding about it.
But I think it didn't hurt her knowing I was about to throw my new $200 tablet across the house, Or maybe even cook it for supper.

While I know that has nothing to do with this thread SORRY I just had to brag on her/MY WIFE a bit........

Anywho I do agree that a darker background and theme is eaiser on the eyes.
That's the main reason I usually have darker colored backgrounds on my tablet or laptop.
And i've got to give you credit, This is the first theme where it is dark in nature and you can actually read the font.
Most I've seen usually have a font close to the same color and hence making it almost as hard to read or as much strain on the eyes as the pure white ones.

I got my liking for the darker colors when I started using Linux.
GREAT JOB DUDE KEEP IT UP!!! :cool: