New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
Here's something I'm wondering about.

Is there any programs that allow you to change your theme without having to be rooted?

I figure probably not but I thought I'd ask anyway.......... :)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
No, you can't install nova prime when you are using it(not prime version). Because tablet have only one launcher (nova) and if you uninstall (using titanium backup or ect...) you can't back to home screen. I think we can install nova prime when tablet using two or more launcher, you must set default for one launcher ( go launcher ect) then uninstall nova, then instal nova prim...

Md07 you're a saviour, thanks and it works, just download the gapp package and select 4.2 launcher and remove nova and install nova prime

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
You can change the look of the apps with launcher themes, they also have icrapple themes, sense themes and many others

Thanks a bunch.
I've messed with Launchers before.
The only thing I hate about them is having to redo all of my shortcuts.
But I was thinking of messing with them again anyways.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Don't we all, nova launcher and others will backup your existing home screens

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
No, you can't install nova prime when you are using it(not prime version). Because tablet have only one launcher (nova) and if you uninstall (using titanium backup or ect...) you can't back to home screen. I think we can install nova prime when tablet using two or more launcher, you must set default for one launcher ( go launcher ect) then uninstall nova, then instal nova prim...

I tried your method before your comment but it didn't work for me. I even tried to install Nova Prime with both two launchers and one launcher only(with Nova delected), tablet still just restarts like usual... :(

Md07 you're a saviour, thanks and it works, just download the gapp package and select 4.2 launcher and remove nova and install nova prime

So I am guessing there must be a launcher installed on system other than Nova Launcher to makes Nova Prime works then :D

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013

Sorry man, I just keep bothering you, but I don't see playstore after flashing your Inverted gapps with 4.2 launcher :( :( please don't think i am annoying :p :p :D

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Sorry man, I just keep bothering you, but I don't see playstore after flashing your Inverted gapps with 4.2 launcher :( :( please don't think i am annoying :p :p :D

No bother, you have to let me know these things, thanks. I am such a bonehead sometimes, new gapps on the way

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
OK again new gapps with play store and email and exchange

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Standard email and exchange?

Yup i guess you already figured out :D :D

However, I have a sad news: even with 4.2 stock launcher on the system by default, Nova Prime still doesn't work with or without Nova Launcher removed from the system... :( :( Does your tablet works fine with Nova Prime??

If you have time, could you update your Phablet 2 with your tweak scrip on Phablet 3? :) :) :)

Last edited: