New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Update , reworked the ROM, I am going to have 2 gapp packages, one with nova launcher and one without, so the folks who wish to use Nova prime will have no issues, otherwise you will have to delete nova and reboot and then install nova prime. Just thought I would make it easy. Doomboss, HD widgets installs on my tablet with no issues

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Update , reworked the ROM, I am going to have 2 gapp packages, one with nova launcher and one without, so the folks who wish to use Nova prime will have no issues, otherwise you will have to delete nova and reboot and then install nova prime. Just thought I would make it easy. Doomboss, HD widgets installs on my tablet with no issues

Thank you again for your quick update!!! :) I am going to try it when you post the link :D :D :D

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Updates are online, both slimz & phablet plus 2 gapps packs for the inverted and standard gapps. If you are going to use nova prime just download the gapps pack with no launcher, makes it easy for you but more complex for me:) :-D

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I will up load it for you and post it , never use live wallpapers, battery hogs:D

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
OK ROM is sweet, fixed having 2 cameras if you flash the 4.2 camera zip, init.d support is built in, nova prime installs without a hickup, doomboss HD widgets installs for me. My head is pounding, I was up till 1 am and I hope everything is working, they only glitch was the links that I posted where messed up, not my fault but I guess chrome doesn't work very well with editor on this forum.:D So if you want to use Nova prime just flash the gapps pack with NO LAUNCHER, easy breezy

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
*Oh no... It is still not working for me :( *

Hehehe jk I am just messing with you :p :p :p

The ROM is perfect now :)

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
OK ROM is sweet, fixed having 2 cameras if you flash the 4.2 camera zip, init.d support is built in, nova prime installs without a hickup, doomboss HD widgets installs for me. My head is pounding, I was up till 1 am and I hope everything is working, they only glitch was the links that I posted where messed up, not my fault but I guess chrome doesn't work very well with editor on this forum.:D So if you want to use Nova prime just flash the gapps pack with NO LAUNCHER, easy breezy

Thank you so much for your time that spent on updating your ROM, I really appreciate your work!!! :-D

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
It should be working, my does. Oh SRS in enabled by default. Anyone have any ideas about what or could be done, let me know, after I take a bottle of aspirins;);)

hensonlf

Jan 29, 2013
Just flashed version 9 and for some reason I no longer have a settings menu. I did all the wipes twice and still nothing. I got a android.process.acore has stopped working error message.

EDIT: Nevermind...got 'er up and running! Nice work man! Still getting the "android.process.acore has stopped" message though.

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Just flashed version 9 and for some reason I no longer have a settings menu. I did all the wipes twice and still nothing. I got a android.process.acore has stopped working error message.

EDIT: Nevermind...got 'er up and running! Nice work man! Still getting the "android.process.acore has stopped" message though.

Which gapps did you flash, it the contacts apk that does that, try to clear the cache in the contacts and see if it stops, also did you flash the ROM and let it boot and go through the settings and then flash the gapps?