New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I thought I solved my problems with lag out but it returned. However I think I found out what it is. The SD cache seems to be set super high and this was causing my tablet to jam up and also it was making my external SD card in readable. The system could see it but when I went I to storage in settings I would get an fc and occasionally a soft reboot.

I have now changed the cache size with ROM tool box to 2048 and my problems are gone and no more storage issues. Eleven games that had been laggy run much better with the lower cache size.

You might want to mention this in the op for people that have and sstorage issues.

Thanks for the info, could be init.d script that's setting cache to high, I'll look into , life just throw me a curve ball, I have no access to my laptop at the moment, so I will have to do all my work on my tablet

Running Flashes Phablet Rom 6

danyelmo

Mar 13, 2013
Hi, flashallthetime. Could you add the stock email app to standard gapps without laucher?. This app es very useful for me because I have multiple accounts to manage.
Thank you very much for your job.. the tablet performance is amazing.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Hi, flashallthetime. Could you add the stock email app to standard gapps without laucher?. This app es very useful for me because I have multiple accounts to manage.
Thank you very much for your job.. the tablet performance is amazing.

Yes, no problem
Here's just the email and exchange apps http://d-h.st/LpX
Just flash in recovery

Last edited:

shinjiw83

Mar 14, 2013
although i'm local user of A2109, i'm very happy to see foreign master released new version of JB ROM. i'll try asap in my tablet since it hurted me a lot as its battery drain problem. Hope this version can fix it.

brom25

Mar 9, 2013
Hello,

I installed your rom successfully but I got a very annoying problem.
The Volume Up button locks my screen, but also put the volume louder.
The same thing happens to my power button, when I clic on it, it locks up and volumes up.

Is there any fix..?

Thanks for your help !!

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I got link for new inverter apps, it may interest you, i only tried facebook and dropbox its like an upgrade to ours works perfect : Inverted Gapps 4.2.2 sorry flashallthetime if i hijack your thread

No problem, I will try to see if 4.2.2 gapps work, not all new updated gapps work on 4.1.1 Roms as the framework and libs are different, also quick settings are included in 4.2.2 gapps.
If and when we get a 4.2.2 ROM , my headaches will start again, inverted gapps for 4.2.2 Roms are problematic, trust me ,I am running a 4.2.2 ROM on my phone and I have to flash gapps 5 times for them to work correctly.
The gmail inverted gapps which I used is already 4.2.2, the updated play store gapps works. I don't think talk will work as I had problems with the 4.2.2 inverted talk fc ing, forget contacts app as that will also fc.

Last edited:

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
sad to hear that..i have pacman 4.2.2 on my phone which rom is inverted, you know jellybam is almost identical with pacman and for curiousity i am using what they have and try first on my phone and tablet lol.temted to use liquid smooth. by the way i use slimz for a week seems like there's a glitz even i use stock kernel...i will go back to phablet...any success on xda...saw you there.
No problem, I will try to see if 4.2.2 gapps work, not all new updated gapps work on 4.1.1 Roms as the framework and libs are different, also quick settings are included in 4.2.2 gapps.
If and when we get a 4.2.2 ROM , my headaches will start again, inverted gapps for 4.2.2 Roms are problematic, trust me ,I am running a 4.2.2 ROM on my phone and I have to flash gapps 5 times for them to work correctly.
The gmail inverted gapps which I used is already 4.2.2, the updated play store gapps works. I don't think talk will work as I had problems with the 4.2.2 inverted talk fc ing, forget contacts app as that will also fc.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
No I have that thread to bring people here, hopefully:D what kind of glitch does slimz beanz have?

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
Flashing lights more frequent. when i unlock the tablet from lock screen pause sometimes. that after i flash the stock kernel because of chrome problem. Phablet is a good experience to me...no biggies i just revert back
No I have that thread to bring people here, hopefully:D what kind of glitch does slimz beanz have?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I have the same issue with the lock screen always did , even on the OEM ROM, chrome has its issues, stability is my main goal.

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
I have the same issue with the lock screen always did , even on the OEM ROM, chrome has its issues, stability is my main goal.

I reinstall slimz beanz11 again and I test it for 12hrs. running smooth no complain...chrome runnning fast and smooth. the light flash sometime but not frequently. i test 5 reboots the light flash while entering lock screen other that its better than stock rom thanks to you flashallthetime for this rom and vampirefo for his kernel...here what i did: 1. Boot into recovery mode
2. Wipe Data/Factory Data Reset
3. Wipe Cache (I go to mount & storage thinking format sdcard to format like a hard drive but no)
4. Mount and Storage > Format System
5. Mount and Storage > Format Cache
6. Mount and Storage > Format Data......Wipe Dalvik Cache on Avance menu
7. Flash the entire ROM
8. Wipe Dalvik Cache again in Advance menu lol ;-P its just me
10 Fix permission (Did this anyway coz i'm here lol)
I do this in my phone for flashing or upgrading rom coz sometimes factory reset wipe cache wipe dalvik is not enough still unstable or has error.....i hope this help, hope will work for you guys... Good Luck

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
I install this, tablet is stable, seems like ram is optimize and multi-task better. stability its fine. here is the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2158329 they call it 4cyl Turbo engine v0.2.3 w/ 150 shot NOS | Alpha.