NowSupplier

whojoey

Dec 23, 2010
feverhost,

So I received a reply on the 23rd of December after I filed a complaint through the resolution center. It seems it is a cut and paste reply that everyone else is getting. You can read it below. I basically replied to the individual that there's NO EXCUSE that the product cannot arrive in a timely manner even during the holiday season. I will be escalating the issue to a "claim" on the 10th of January. They should be plenty of time for nowsupplier to get my product here. I'll keep you posted when that day arrives.

"Due to the Christmas season, there is really busy of delivery from China to U.S. and other areas. Many delivery companies such as China Post and HongKong Post are also over storage,so the delivery would be a little delay because of the lack of sufficient lines. Please understand the unusual situation. We would work together with our delivery partners to work out this situation, and we always stand with our customers and try our best to offer sincere and prompt services to meet customers' needs and expectations."

It's sort of comforting to know that we all are trying to resolve this situation with this unreliable vendor, but I would not wish this experience on anyone. I hope everyone gets their problems solved and Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

bud_7777

Dec 20, 2010
UPDATE: I wrote an email to nowsupplier cancelling my order. I wrote that if they do not refund my money by a certain time, I will take the issue to paypal.

I feel very confident that I will receive no response.

bud_7777

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
UPDATE: I wrote an email to nowsupplier cancelling my order. I wrote that if they do not refund my money by a certain time, I will take the issue to paypal.

I feel very confident that I will receive no response.

bud_7777

It seems that I didn't get any specific infor. about your order, please pm me your order in detail(I say this once again) if you placed your order.

Dec 16, 2010
OK... so this is week 4 of my wait for my tablet and I have lost all faith in Nowsupplier and actually receiving my item. What is the general consensus about the procedure that yield the highest results of getting my money refunded? Fortunately I have never had to do this?

Note to nowsupplier: I was really rooting for you.. you have let me down.

Dec 16, 2010
Received a PM from nowsupplier stating that either there's a back log with the shipping company or that the twblet isnt available. WTH? ?

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
Prices where to goood to be 100% true.
The customer service sucks big time,
and shipping takes for ever if its arrives.

Dont make business with this company

NightLord

Dec 13, 2010
Received a PM from nowsupplier stating that either there's a back log with the shipping company or that the twblet isnt available. WTH? ?

That latter would be realy funny, since nowsupplier claim they have indeed shipped my item on the 21st... I do have an EMS tracking number, which indicates that the package has gone from shenzen to ghangzou, and has been staying there since the 23rd, which is not very reassuring though. I hope they are not trying to play me for a fool with some bogus package.
Anyways, have you checked the homepage lately? Prices are down 10 bucks now to 158$...

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Mine is still not here, although I have been in touch with NowSupplier every day now since last week. I can't really say much more... hope it gets here soon.

Dec 16, 2010
Feverhost... I have been in contact with him too just about every day. His latest response was enough for me. I'm out. He keeps telling me to be understanding... but one can be understanding for so long. I just finished submitting my dispute through Paypal.

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
haha feverhost i remind you when you told me yours is gonna be here soon,
i ordered mine 3 weeks later or 4 weeks later,
and mine is gonna be here on wednesday.

Guys, pay extra for express always when you deal with china,
thats my experience with all ordered products from there,
and get smart about the shop before you order.

Because if you find nothing, then dont buy,
if you find mostly negative, dont buy
, if you find alot of positive, then buy.

it was your own fault, even if i feel bad for you, i got an unbeatable price of 149 dollars for a gpad g10 + case + stylus + express shipping.
all that for under 150 bucks.

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
since the day they shipped it out its gonna be 4 or 5 days.
Thats just because i didnt care about 10 bucks more or less.

And because i did some research o the shop.
Few Bucks + a few minutes = satisfaction.

Guys beaware.
The china market is full of scams

Dec 16, 2010
since the day they shipped it out its gonna be 4 or 5 days.
Thats just because i didnt care about 10 bucks more or less.

And because i did some research o the shop.
Few Bucks + a few minutes = satisfaction.

Guys beaware.
The china market is full of scams

Please tell me where you bought from. BTW, I paid extra for the expedited shipping... didn't do wny good.