NowSupplier

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
truebeliever71: Your not hijacking the thread at all! mgr52, I, you.. we are all having problems with shipping. Update us when you get the tablet... I hope you get it soon!

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I went down to our post office today (had to ship out a package), and I talked to the manager for a few minutes. He said it appears that the package hasn't left China. He said there are delays right now, but that it appears customs is holding the package and I should contact the shipper to find out what is going on.

So I'll be contacting NowSupplier and asking them why it's been in customs for 18 days now.. which I think is unacceptable.

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
wow that is nuts, since it is still in China I wonder if you can cancel the order.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
mgr52: Good point, i'll go see if I can. I'll just order from somewhere else. It gives me an opportunity to order a better tablet, as I got my daughter a new gift today. It might allow me to purchase a tablet for around $280.00.. any suggestions? :)

NightLord

Dec 13, 2010
Nowsupplier here told me the same thing - that is, chineese customs are holding theese items back, and for that, we agreed on a full refund on thursday. Which I haven't received yet, but hopefully this means I'm gonna get my money back soon.

It explains by the way, why you don't read about anyone having this tablet, inspite that it's not just nowsupplier where you can buy it.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2010
I wondering if I (we) re-order and have them send through a global shipper like UPS?? Or would it get stuck the same as shipping via the Post?

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Nowsupplier here told me the same thing - that is, chineese customs are holding theese items back, and for that, we agreed on a full refund on thursday. Which I haven't received yet, but hopefully this means I'm gonna get my money back soon.

It explains by the way, why you don't read about anyone having this tablet, inspite that it's not just nowsupplier where you can buy it.

Very interesting... i'll be contacting NowSupplier about this right away. This community deserves an official answer, to what is going on. Stay tuned...

NightLord

Dec 13, 2010
well I did pay the extra for courier shipping (although it's unclear which courier they use), but it still got stuck at customs.

bud_7777

Dec 20, 2010
Hey Guys,
There have been rumours that *************** is a SCAM website and they use delay tactics to negate paypal's 45 day resolution policy and they, apparently, post the item to themselves in china to make to negate the tracking effect.

They then blame such delays on customs, and holiday season business.

Feverhost, if i were u, I would at least take a look at this website http://www.nowsupplier.info

ON it are several testimonial of people who have been scammed.

I too have purchased an 8 inch APAD from on the 11th dec.

Only a few hours ago I found this website and I am now very worried; my mum was buying this for my birthday to help with my studies at uni.

I am worried that I might be going without a birthday present this year

I hope that this post has been an eye-opener, and I sincerely hope I am mistaken in regards to this website.

Dec 16, 2010
Well. I got a response from Benard at nowsupplier. He states that the tablet left China customs on the 2nd and is transit to the US. By the sounds of things it's in some abyss between China and the US for the past 18 days?!?!?

Your item left SHENZHEN, CHINA PEOPLES REP on December 02, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Last edited:

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
Hey Guys,
There have been rumours that *************** is a SCAM website and they use delay tactics to negate paypal's 45 day resolution policy and they, apparently, post the item to themselves in china to make to negate the tracking effect.

They then blame such delays on customs, and holiday season business.

Feverhost, if i were u, I would at least take a look at this website http://www.nowsupplier.info

ON it are several testimonial of people who have been scammed.

I too have purchased an 8 inch APAD from on the 11th dec.

Only a few hours ago I found this website and I am now very worried; my mum was buying this for my birthday to help with my studies at uni.

I am worried that I might be going without a birthday present this year

I hope that this post has been an eye-opener, and I sincerely hope I am mistaken in regards to this website.

As regards issue of the .info site, I already made it clearly enough here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...freescale-cortex-a8-generic-discontinued.html
If you have ordered, please provide you specific infor.