[ROM] [Coby MID1042] Alien Droid (Advanced GUI customization) [11.18.12]

powerpoint45

Sep 9, 2012
dbeauch said:
Ohhhhh you scroll down! hahaha, lol, sorry!

You mind doing me a favor? Go to play store and install "Add away" then click "disable add blocking" inside the app and tell me if your wifi problems go away. I cant decide if add blocking is the problem or not. If it is, I may have to take out add blocking in my ROM.

bmcl1993

Nov 27, 2012
You mind doing me a favor? Go to play store and install "Add away" then click "disable add blocking" inside the app and tell me if your wifi problems go away. I cant decide if add blocking is the problem or not. If it is, I may have to take out add blocking in my ROM.

Sorry I want help, but I can't help because my tablet don't have play store, is for play store how I want install this rom
What is the problem with wi-fi???

Last edited:

powerpoint45

Sep 9, 2012
bmcl1993 said:
Sorry I want help, but I can't help because my tablet don't have play store, is for play store how I want install this rom
What is the problem with wi-fi???

dbeauch says that it is sometimes hard to connect to WiFi sometimes.

Last edited:

bmcl1993

Nov 27, 2012
You can't make a video changing the ROM of tablet? Or put some photos/Screenshots of the process?

powerpoint45

Sep 9, 2012
bmcl1993 said:
You can't make a video changing the ROM of tablet? Or put some photos/Screenshots of the process?

You mean of installing cwm or installing rom after cwm is installed?

Last edited:

bmcl1993

Nov 27, 2012
You mean of installing cwm or installing rom after cwm is installed?

Everyting if you can... =S

Right now I'm installing Ubuntu 12.10 on Oracle VM VirtualBox...

Edit.: Can you tell me a Linux light??? (the Ubuntu 12.10 in Virtual Box is breaking :S )

Last edited:

powerpoint45

Sep 9, 2012
bmcl1993 said:
Everyting if you can... =S

Right now I'm installing Ubuntu 12.10 on Oracle VM VirtualBox...

Edit.: Can you tell me a Linux light??? (the Ubuntu 12.10 in Virtual Box is breaking :S )

You can try slitaz