-ROM- D2_711 (512MB Model)

RayanMX

Jan 12, 2011
LOL

Yes I can get into CWM Recovery... What I haven't been able to accomplish due to an error (I guess caused by the partial root problem) is a full nand backup before I do any new ROM installations...

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
alrite what verson of clockwork are u using is it the 7_11? root has nothing to do with nandroid. also do you have a sdcard inserted into the external slot? thats where nandroid saves the files.

Last edited:

RayanMX

Jan 12, 2011
Right, but still I couldn't complete a full backup for some reason...

I don't recall the version, but will check that tonight.

Nice find by the way!

I will give it another try this weekend...

Oh, and yes, I had an 8 GB class 6 card in there....

rebel1699

Dec 13, 2012
If anyone is interested, and myfishbear wants to add it to the op, I have a flashable zip to enable video chat function, as well as face unlock, which myfishbear located for me. Both tested perfectly.

RayanMX

Jan 12, 2011
If anyone is interested, and myfishbear wants to add it to the op, I have a flashable zip to enable video chat function, as well as face unlock, which myfishbear located for me. Both tested perfectly.

Tha wha???

That is awesome!

Thanks!!!

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
sure just added the goo.im facelock patch to the op if you made anything ill host it and put it in the op as well

Last edited:

mik3y08

Dec 14, 2012
Hi, im new here. I bought the d2-911 for my nephew for christmas and am trying to install this rom. However, I am having issues getting my device into recovery. Specifically getting the google adb drivers to install. I go into my device manager as an admin and find my d2pad listed as android, and when I try to direct it to the folder to install the driver it always fails. Sorry if this is a stupid question, I have only ever rooted a nook before. Thanks for the help.

rebel1699

Dec 13, 2012
If you could list you os, and wether it is 32 or 64 bit, it would help greatly. Also, try simply navigating to your folder where adb is, and in an empty space of that window with nothing highlighted, hold shift and right click your mouse. Choose open command window here. Plug in the tablet. type "adb devices" without the quotes. If it returns a set of numbers, you are set. I did not have to install a single driver. The sdk seemed to be enough for me.

mik3y08

Dec 14, 2012
Windows 7 Home Premium. 64 bit. I tried the command adb devices but it just says "List of devices attached" and unfortunately did not return any number.

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
Windows 7 Home Premium. 64 bit. I tried the command adb devices but it just says "List of devices attached" and unfortunately did not return any number.

well plug it into the comp. go into devicemanager and look for a device called android. select "update the driver" and "browse computer for driver software", then select "let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" then select "have disk" and browse for where ever you unziped the hack pack (ie C:\d2pad recovery for model d2_711 with 512 memory\google adb driver\usb_driver) and select google adb driver.