-ROM- D2_711 (512MB Model)

mik3y08

Dec 14, 2012
Under my Device Manager it is listed as just "Android" and under properties it says "The drivers for this device are not installed(code 18)." Yet, when I point it to the google adb USB drivers folder it says "Windows could not find software for your device."

mik3y08

Dec 14, 2012
This is what I am trying, yet it keeps giving me an error. Is the driver for the 911 different from the driver for the 711?

rebel1699

Dec 13, 2012
On a happy note, I have a working Aroma installer! I just built one to test, and all went fine. I will build one later tonight with all the things needed and get it uploaded. I'm going to look closer into getting touch capability into, but that may take a while. I am a little scatterbrained today.

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
Under my Device Manager it is listed as just "Android" and under properties it says "The drivers for this device are not installed(code 18)." Yet, when I point it to the google adb USB drivers folder it says "Windows could not find software for your device."
maybe you shouldn't try this i literally told you every step. you are letting windows pick the driver you have to specify it with the have disk feature

mik3y08

Dec 14, 2012
maybe you shouldn't try this i literally told you every step. you are letting windows pick the driver you have to specify it with the have disk feature

Sorry, usually I have no problem doing this kind of stuff. I misread your posts, my mistake. What you suggested did work, thank you very much. Your help is greatly appreciated.

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
np bro you installed a generic android driver from google sdk. made a pic install guide
$1.jpg$2.jpg$3.jpg$4.jpg$5.jpg

mik3y08

Dec 14, 2012
Ok I have the rom successfully up and running on my 911. However, the touch screen is not responding. Any idea on what went wrong?

mik3y08

Dec 14, 2012
Ok. So I have been working on this a few hours now, and I am lost. I was able to reflash it with livesuit and pull my bootloader.img. I flashed the d2 rom back to the device, and now I am confused on how to load the stock bootloader.img. Please help me? Thanks

Last edited:

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
Ok. So I have been working on this a few hours now, and I am lost. I was able to reflash it with livesuit and pull my bootloader.img. I flashed the d2 rom back to the device, and now I am confused on how to load the stock bootloader.img. Please help me? Thanks
put the file in /sdcard/dump/
then in adb try
adb shell cat /sdcard/dump/bootloader.img > /dev/block/nanda