[ROM] KKMod GB ROM for 8" IMX515 - v2.3.4

mmcqueary70

Mar 15, 2011
Go to settings->Wireless and network to make sure that Airplane mode is not turn on.

I just realised that I did not put in the date correction tweak in by default. You need to add kkmod.datecorrection.enable=1 into the build.prop

Did it testing now. Yes date is correct. ;) Will post log cat tonight for blue tooth issue.

Last edited:

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Got to work and powered up tablet date and time were wrong again. Hmmm

You need to change/set the date once after you have rebooted with kkmod.datecorrection.enable=1. The date might have appear to be correct but actually it based on the wrong real-time clock.

There are actually two real time clock enabled on this kernel. The kernel use the non-battery powered by default so when you shut down, the time settings is gone.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
market need to be fixed....however i really sastisfied because i can download all application in the market without stuck at "downloading" in older rom.... however new market just lack same apps like facebook... and i have one question... is all bluetooth dongle works with the tablet?

Yes, Market is currently missing some apps and I may have a fix for it.

Its likely that all bluetooth compliant dongle should work but you wouldnt know until you have tried it.

It's in the build prop is it typed as is or do I need RO. or # infront of it and does it matter were in the build prop I place it?

No to both questions. Its has to be exactly as it is and the location does not matter. Adding # in front will comment it out.

can you do a "adb shell getprop | busybox grep kkmod" and show the output?

mmcqueary70

Mar 15, 2011

Its likely that all bluetooth compliant dongle should work but you wouldnt know until you have tried it.

No to both questions. Its has to be exactly as it is and the location does not matter. Adding # in front will comment it out.

My lap top just crashed back asap.

mmcqueary70

Mar 15, 2011

I will do the adb shell get group thing asap and try to get you the output.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Hope this is what you needed for bluetooth issue.

yes, its good but I need to confirm one more thing. I need to re-visit the codes.

Can you connect up the bluetooth and do "adb shell ls /sys/class/rfkill/" and provide the output?

btw, if you dont have adb available, you can always use the Terminal application to run the command(excluding the adb shell) and capture the output. That can be done on the tablet itself.

Android Terminal Application

Last edited:

mmcqueary70

Mar 15, 2011
yes, its good but I need to confirm one more thing. I need to re-visit the codes.

Can you connect up the bluetooth and do "adb shell ls /sys/class/rfkill/" and provide the output?

btw, if you dont have adb available, you can always use the Terminal application to run the command(excluding the adb shell) and capture the output. That can be done on the tablet itself.

Will get this to you asap. Thanks

mmcqueary70

Mar 15, 2011

In terminal I keep getting permission denied Ill have to wait until I can fire up adb on my laptop.

Last edited: