[rom] paranoid android jb 4.1.2

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
Yah, back up and running again, just a surprise. You can take videos with the camera but no still pictures

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

You could try this if doesn't work I guess no harm no foul. Try installing camera ics and camera jb from play store. They have lib files in them that made my webcam work on my TV stick. Libjni_mosaic.so is what it is, best I can tell file is same in both apps.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
You could try this if doesn't work I guess no harm no foul. Try installing camera ics and camera jb from play store. They have lib files in them that made my webcam work on my TV stick. Libjni_mosaic.so is what it is, best I can tell file is same in both apps.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

That's already included in the libs, I think it has more to do with jpeg conversion, taking videos works

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Yes, I am determined maybe to much determination, process media has to do with media storage app.
OK got the tablet to read the sdcard partially, my music and videos on my sdcard show now, I think I have to replace certain apps with our cm10 apps

Anyone wants to test slimroms port from nexus 7, you talk about space, this has all the space you need, I have over 330 mb left in my system. Camera still FC's, storage fc's

Sent from my a2109a using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
My day has not gone well, first thing I had a flat tire, changed it to my spare and arrive to where I had to go this morning, 4 hrs later my spare was also flat:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:, well I get home at 6 and eat and start my ports , oh I was using my phone as away of getting the ROMs on my tablet and wouldn't know it I lost my sdcard, I thought I put it into my tablet but I guess I didn't:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::D:D:D:D:D

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Awww poor flash :-( Hope everything will becomes better for you.

Does anyone live near lake Mary Florida? Can you go and pick up a payment for me that is 30 days over due, if they don't pay up, you're welcomed to break some legs:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I will upload my slimrom port later today, going to add init.d support and maybe find a audio mod that fixes the MP3 issues
$uploadfromtaptalk1364537977190.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1364537991817.jpg
$uploadfromtaptalk1364538020110.jpg

Sent from my a2109a using Tapatalk HD

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Does anyone live near lake Mary Florida? Can you go and pick up a payment for me that is 30 days over due, if they don't pay up, you're welcomed to break some legs:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry, Boston is too far away from Lake Mary, Florida :p :p

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
probably they don't want to pay you lol..anyway hope they can find that invoice...where is the rom I am ready to test it.....get rid of that chipmunk...it seem like the record speed is 33 and you play it @ 45 lol...bad for music lover

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
probably they don't want to pay you lol..anyway hope they can find that invoice...where is the rom I am ready to test it.....get rid of that chipmunk...it seem like the record speed is 33 and you play it @ 45 lol...bad for music lover

Player pro with their dsppack corrects the sound issue

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
they still trying to figure it out on lenovo forum cm10.....can't play my netflix too....i don't know cm10 always a crashing problem. anyway they have an update as i saw they github. i will wait for your upload on OP thanks man

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Alright finally have time to play with your paranoid ROM hehe :p

Hope we can make this ROM more stable, so we have more ROM choices :D

By the way Vampirefo, how can i wipe davik and cache partition on my sdcard?

Last edited: