[rom] paranoid android jb 4.1.2

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
In advance menu, there's another cache on mount and storage menu on CWM recovery
Alright finally have time to play with your paranoid ROM hehe :p

Hope we can make this ROM more stable, so we have more ROM choices :D

By the way Vampirefo, how can i wipe davik and cache partition on my sdcard?

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
In advance menu, there's another cache on mount and storage menu on CWM recovery

Thanks for your answer, but I am actually asking if I need to use different method to clean the cache and dalvik because I install this ROM to my sdcard, not my tablet storage:)

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Update coming soon, I fixed the sound, storage settings and usb connection, my first updated will be my application slimrom port and paranoid will be next. Camera still fc but as I see it the sound and usb connections are far more important for daily use

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Update coming soon, I fixed the sound, storage settings and usb connection, my first updated will be my application slimrom port and paranoid will be next. Camera still fc but as I see it the sound and usb connections are far more important for daily use

Hmm I didn't know the ROM has sound issue before, but probably because i didnt do a clean install on my sdcard (had Vampirefo's ported ROM on it before and thought i wipe the partition already, so maybe some file got mixed and therefore no sound issue :p).

Anyway just want to say thank you in advance :D :D

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Yah, what ever lib was missing on my rom was injected

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Alright finally have time to play with your paranoid ROM hehe :p

Hope we can make this ROM more stable, so we have more ROM choices :D

By the way Vampirefo, how can i wipe davik and cache partition on my sdcard?

been busy just saw this, to clear data partition on sdcard in cw recovery using adb.

adb shell

mount -t ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk1p3 /data

rm -r /data/*

for cache just select wipe or format cache from cw recovery, as this partition is always on tablet not sdcard.

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Got a bit of an issue with paranoid ROM, I deleted the original nexus 7 ROM :banghead::banghead::banghead: so I have to find another paranoid ROM to port which could be hard task, I tried to use slimrom as a base but the sound is still like the chickmunks:eek::eek::eek:

Sent from my a2109a using Tapatalk HD

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
OK people both ported ROMs are working except for the frigging camera, the sound issue is caused by media codecs and or media profile XML files in the etc folder.

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
OK people both ported ROMs are working except for the frigging camera, the sound issue is caused by media codecs and or media profile XML files in the etc folder.

Can I press the Thanks button 100 times? :p :p

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
New update coming soon, uploading it now.
Changelog
Storage settings works
Usb works
Sound fixed hahahahahaha
Init.d support works out of the box
Camera does not take still pics, video yes

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Not on this unfortunately, hopefully I can port a newer paranoid ROM after superhansi's update

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
I already did I like the animation got error about google text to speech engine booting right now seems messup