[ROM] ViewCOMB 3.2 - Honeycomb 3.2 for ViewPad 10s

pfg72

Jan 12, 2012
If after doing the button sequence the PC don't recognize your tablet press and hold the home button for about 30 secs. In my case the tablet sceen flashed once then it went off. Then do the button sequences again. It worked for me this way.

Thanks! I'll try that...

coke15

Jan 15, 2012
hello

i have find 2.2 original on viewsonic.uk

i flash many times...and one it propose to calibrate screen :) yes :) well done
viewcomb on the way

but how to see movies on usb stick?

edit ok for movies with moboplayer,i can search over files

now can i use an usb keyboard?

Last edited:

Hover

Dec 25, 2011
Thanks Leggionaire for the latest version,

I´m here to report de bugs I’ve found in the last version.
So I’ve got a Viewpad 10s with 3G, I can say wen I power up the tablet I don´t have 3G working, and have to do small trick like I need to turn on de Wi-Fi and connect it to a Wi-Fi network, then I turn off and turn on 3G data and then it gets working 3G.
Wi-Fi and 3G get the same problem if my tablet goes to sleep 3G stops working and Wi-Fi too, so I have to reboot.
I lately have installed the Blade Wi-Fi fix, don´t know if it works buts I’ll give it a try.

Thanks for your effort.

Ricorocks

Nov 12, 2011
"I am suffering from wifi lockups.

Always happens after the tablet has been on standby for an hour or so. It says it is connected to my AP but is not. When I disable and re-enable the wifi it never comes back (it can never enable the wifi adapter again)."

I'm getting this too. Mine is the wifi only version. Apart from that, great ROM! Thanks Legionnaire.

ghostrecn

Jan 17, 2012
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/advent-tablets/24628-viewpad-10s-3g-wifi-bricked.html

There are also some people that say it could be the result of an defective usb cable - try google, there are many threads about this error!

hi hanz

thanx for the advice

i used vegacomb 3.2b not n

and it`s fine

and also changed the USB slot

finally it works

this Android 3.2 is lovely

so so so so fast

btw , how to increase thre resolution

as the display is so small

thanxxxxxxxxxxx

feuxfollets

Jan 6, 2012
I can't get wireless to work on ttls-pap encryption.

After replacing the wpa_supplicant file in /system/bin/ with a bunch of other ones from froyo/eclair which are supposed to work (apparently the gingerbread and later ones are bugged or something) and giving it proper permissions, it still doesn't work.

Is there something else I need to do for this ROM?

Marcus_Lee

Dec 25, 2011
Dear All,

Thanks for this fantastic ROM. May I ask what is the cause of " Sorry!. The application Launcher (process.com.android.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close, Report. " , I have flashed my ViewPad 10s WiFi model with 7.2 and installed the Swapper, after the next reboot, I can this error msg. Now I will select Force close for every reboot.

Thanks so much in advance.

Marcus_Lee

Dec 25, 2011
Dear All, I notice 2 more problems; I have flashed 6.3 earlier (also tried 7.1 depsite the boot issue), and now I am on 7.2.
(1) I am not able to play Angry Bird smoothly for more than about 10 levels. Note that I have created swapped files of 256MB in SD card. When the "problem" happen, it is basically when I try to drag an Angry bird and when I am about to release it, the Angry Birds and the Pigs are all gone and no response regardless how I tap the screen, I still can hear music and sound in the background.
(2) WiFi issue, when I wake up my ViewPad 10s from sleep, 50% of time, I will have to reboot it in order to get it connect to a WiFi (be it same WiFi hotspot or another hotspot nearby). In the setting, it shows Connected, but no connection.

Appreciate it if you can advise me on this.

Last edited: