TechVendetta ROM Developement

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
I think apps2sd is an important thing to have. but my priority would be adobe flash. Skyfire's video is ok, but a hassle to work with.

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
I don't use apps2sd, but why not, I suppose a lot of people would use it. Definitely would like the Hulu patch, and if you can get Adobe Flash and/or Netflix to work properly, that'd be awesome incarnate.

thioli

Aug 22, 2011
so i just saw your update about cyanogenmod 7
does it mean it work for our sylvania devices ???

lorenii

May 2, 2011
As far as apps that I'd like to see on it, as was mentioned in the other thread, I'd like to see Adobe Reader, Nook, & Kindle; a calendar that sync's with google (and possible Live), I know that Jorte and one other has been suggested; and an alarm clock app. It was also suggested adding Aldiko, a public library app, and a comic book reader. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm happy with the stock browser, although Dolphin seems the popular pick there. Folks also seem to want the galaxy tab email program, though I've also heard that K-9 is a fan favorite as well.

The calendar that I mentioned works with Live and Google. That is the whole reason I use it.

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
Not sure about all sylvania devices, but we can guarantee the SYTABEX7, as that's the only one our team currently has access to at the moment. It should be released sometime soon, we just need to fix a few bugs, but after that everyone will be able to run 2.3.5

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
I pm'ed giveen if any of you have a spare device we could keep that would ultimately make the future updates smoother, but loaning should do fine for the initial port.

NEW VIDEO ON FIRST POST.

Last edited:

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
looks great, keep on the good work, and let us know if we can help you in any way, altought IM getting forward to get an Acer a100, but before ill get it ill have to try that mod over my Sytabex7

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet using android forum

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
5 days with no posts to this thread... hum.. does that man a lot of debugging is getting done? (can you tell i am bouncing up and down in my chair?)

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
It means you can't read or didn't realize you are on page three now. We last updated you "08-22-2011 11:51 PM" So two days ago. And yes, lots of bugs and everything still. Plus we kinda have lives and jobs as well just hang in there!

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
Wow. Snark and Placation. funny. Actually... that sounds like a book title... hmmm...

Nice to know you guys are still working hard on this. Thank you!

mvancil

Aug 25, 2011
The hard work is supremely appreciated. I have a SYNET7LP and I am greatly anticipating this. As far as a wishlist for the new rom, I'd like to voice two items. One: A working Netflix (I know this was mentioned already), and two: A working Zynga Poker. I'm not entirely certain why it doesn't work on this tablet, but I suspect it has to do with the market being locked at 310995. All attempts at altering that or faking a different market have failed with the 11.2.1.8 beta 5 rom.