Looking for an App [REQ] or Post an App [APK]

MrGeorge

Aug 19, 2014
[REQ] Bluetooth app to pair my Samsung Galaxy tab3 7" with my phone for caller ID

Since my upgrade to a tab 3 10" I turned my old Galaxy tab 3 into a 7" GPS / MP3 player for my car, what I am wondering is, is there an app that will pair my cell phone with the tablet that would allow the tablet to act as a phone dialer / caller ID. my old GPS running WINce had the ability to pair via bluetooth for this option and I was hoping that this was available for Android.

Thanks.
George

MrGeorge

Aug 19, 2014
[REQ] Bluetooth app to pair my Samsung Galaxy tab3 7" with my phone for caller ID

Since my upgrade to a tab 3 10" I turned my old Galaxy tab 3 into a 7" GPS / MP3 player for my car, what I am wondering is, is there an app that will pair my cell phone with the tablet that would allow the tablet to act as a phone dialer / caller ID. my old GPS running WINce had the ability to pair via bluetooth for this option and I was hoping that this was available for Android.

Thanks.
George
never mind I found one

DaveNewby

Nov 1, 2014
[REQ]App or Form to gather emails from people at trade show

Hi,

I am planning to gather people’s first name and their email address at a trade show.

I want the screen to look as simple as possible.

Possibly with a box for first name and a second box for email at top of the screen, and beneath it a large touch screen keyboard.

After the enter the details, they are stored safely (possibly excel spreadsheet) on the Tablet.

Planning to run this on an Asus Memo 7.

I come from a PC background (with some programming experience), so maybe it is a form builder instead of an App I am looking for.

Any advice and links appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave