NowSupplier

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
mgr52: Are you going to take some pictures, video, or write a little review on your tablet? BTW.. what tablet is it again? I'm all geeked on this stuff, and I have to admit.. the last two weeks.. i've probably watched every single review on youtube in regards to tablets.. lol

I will probably do all of the above! Haha I am pretty well into android tablets as well. I started here about a month ago (can't believe it has been a month already) and I finally made a decision last week (and even that felt like I was pushing it) and I got the Apad 710. It is a 3rd range tablet but from every review and video I have watch this one seemed to have the most responsive screen and the most features I was looking for all for under $200.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Cool mgr52!! We can progress through the tablets together. I want to buy a tablet, check it out.. if not good.. sell it and get another one. I will probably purchase a few of them. I have one for myself, and my daughter (on the way...as you know). I want to purchase one for my wife in the up coming months, and probably another one for me, exclusively for work. So a more robust one for work.. i'm thinking:

Android 2.3 (as i'm sure Gingerbread will be out)
Atleast 512MB ram
Would like to see a duo-core 800Mhz processor(s)

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
sounds like you have some big plans and lots of tablet purchases in the future. hopefully you can review them and share the info with us all here. I am really hoping our processors fit our needs. That was the only issue I am concerned about, video playback and games with the RC processor

Last edited:

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I'll definitely write reviews on this forum. I'll take some video with my Logitech QuickCam 9000. I love this forum... appears everyone else gets excited about Android tech stuff as I do :)

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
I know I do. I am still constantly looking at reviews, web pages and videos. I think what excites me more than anything is androids os and its capabilities. Always learning something new it can do

Sent from my MB200 using Android Tablet Forum App

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I was helping my wife with laundry yesterday, and she caught me staring at my phone. Appears she was watching for the roughly 10 minutes. She said, "Let me guess... your watching videos of those tablets again aren't you!?" I think the smirk on my face, answered her question. haha

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
That is hilarious because I kid you not yesterday my gf saw me watching youtube and said "you are still watching those reviews?!" They just don't understand our obsession...

Sent from my MB200 using Android Tablet Forum App

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
hahaha... that is too funny. I've tried to get my wife more into technology as a whole, I do admit though, she is slowly going that way. I'm still her "computer geek", so I guess I still have a long way to go with her.

Right now i'm into checking out the duo core Tablets. There are some interesting videos on youtube about those. With Anroid 2.3 and then 3.0 coming out, i'm pretty sure we still start to see duo core 1Ghz, with 1GB RAM.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Bummer... day 13, still waiting. Next up... Tuesday.. 2 week mark.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
mgr52: nada.... NowSupplier on here contacts me, but I haven't been able to get a tracking number. I'm starting to think there isn't a tracking number.. it was shipped EMS.

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
ah that is unnerving

but on the flipside, I have a tracking number and it feels like it has been saying the same there for forever (I am actually just really impatient)

"Your item left SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on December 05, 2010"

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
ah that is unnerving

but on the flipside, I have a tracking number and it feels like it has been saying the same there for forever (I am actually just really impatient)

"Your item left SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on December 05, 2010"

This shipping infor. don't update daily in detail, as you know, because EMS is a global postal union and the infor. shows on English version could be a little later than on Chinese version.There some work of data transfer from Chiness Post to U.S. Post. As your items infor. you listed above indicating your items are already in the mail, and this infor. would be updated and changed when your items arrive in U.S. and be in customs clearance. Of course, EMS would guarantee the whole process. Besides, plz understand the crazy Christmas season.

Last edited:

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Bummer... not here yet. I am in talks with NowSupplier and he is trying to track down where the package is.

If anyone knows... if a package is shipped EMS... once it gets to the U.S... does USPS deliver it?

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
... I got word... it should be here very soon. Was a slight hold up in customs... expecting the tablet very soon now as i'm in San Diego, CA.