Official 2.2 Release for S7 from Huawei - Update? Status = 'Released in Indonesia'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limey

Mar 15, 2011
If it was emailed to him, hopefully he didn't delete the email and could let some one log into his account to dload it from there. Or just forward it

Last edited:

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
If it was emailed to him, hopefully he didn't delete the email and could let some one log into his account to dload it from there. Or just forward it

if that was the case why wouldn't he just forward the email out to somebody with a good connection?
oh well i guess we'll just have to be patient and watch the forums closely for the next few days.

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
Downloaded the whole Froyo 2.2 update but CRC failed - file broken
Ah well we keep waiting a little longer.

junebugg30

Apr 17, 2011
I hope today brings a little more progress...it's like having a present and impatiently waiting to open it...

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
no more update today. even though odien has been seen online today, but he did not give any comment. perhaps he is busy with his family.

i tried repair the corrupted file, it can recover only 99+% of .app file.

but i can extract the rar file, and split the .app file.

i don't know if this thing usefull, but if anybody interested to take a look what is inside the .app i will upload it.

Last edited:

megoelmasry

Feb 13, 2011
no more update today. even though odien has been seen online today, but he did not give any comment. perhaps he is busy with his family.

i tried repair the corrupted file, it can recover only 99+% of .app file.

but i can extract the rar file, and split the .app file.

i don't know if this thing usefull, but if anybody interested to take a look what is inside the .app i will upload it.

no body can use the new update file what we have to fix lost drivers (Not Working:
(Radio Related - We don't have the new one yet!)
• Bluetooth
• Market
• Sim
• Gps
• Google Sync (Won't login for me anyways)
• Bootanimation in portrait until i find or convert this to landscape.)

from this rom Ideos S7 Froyo Beta v0.2 - Deodexed

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...eos-s7-froyo-beta-v0-1-android-2-2-2-wip.html

cruzzmz

Apr 2, 2011
no body can use the new update file what we have to fix lost drivers (Not Working:
(Radio Related - We don't have the new one yet!)
• Bluetooth
• Market
• Sim
• Gps
• Google Sync (Won't login for me anyways)
• Bootanimation in portrait until i find or convert this to landscape.)

from this rom Ideos S7 Froyo Beta v0.2 - Deodexed

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...eos-s7-froyo-beta-v0-1-android-2-2-2-wip.html

so the new one also not useable???

7valleys

Apr 13, 2011
The one divided into 77 parts that we are trying to get from indonesia is supposed to be direc from huawei and therefore should contain the correct baseband and be able to run the radios, gps etc.

The other one referenced here is a dump f the system. It lacks a proper baseband.

So are there two different and unrelated updates. Except that they both come out of indonesia.

so the new one also not useable???

dublea

Feb 22, 2011
Currently I am attempting to figure out if the missing 60k bytes are from, front, middle, end of the corrupted Upgradefroyoideoss7.rar that was uploaded to connectindo.net. I've got the rar under an extensive file analysis trying to find where the missing bytes are from. Hopefully it's at the end, an interrupted upload. If that is the case I might be able to unpack the Update.APP file and get what's not corrupted. I don't know what will be useful from it but it's worth a shot. The only reason I have tools for this is that I do data backup/recovery at my job. It's one of the tasks I'm pretty good at. The process started about an hour ago and is still only 22% completed. So, it'll be a min before I find out =P I will keep you all updated.

UPDATE: Well I was able to pull what I could of the Update.APP from the rar. It's missing 0.34% of the data. I'm not that familiar with unpacking the .APP file so here it is. I've uploaded it for others to look at. I don't even know if it will have what we need in it, but meh, at least I tried =P I will say I attempted to flash with the file. It got to about half way and rebooted. The data looked as though the missing parts were all at the end of file though.

Last edited:

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Currently I am attempting to figure out if the missing 60k bytes are from, front, middle, end of the corrupted Upgradefroyoideoss7.rar that was uploaded to connectindo.net. I've got the rar under an extensive file analysis trying to find where the missing bytes are from. Hopefully it's at the end, an interrupted upload. If that is the case I might be able to unpack the Update.APP file and get what's not corrupted. I don't know what will be useful from it but it's worth a shot. The only reason I have tools for this is that I do data backup/recovery at my job. It's one of the tasks I'm pretty good at. The process started about an hour ago and is still only 22% completed. So, it'll be a min before I find out =P I will keep you all updated.

UPDATE: Well I was able to pull what I could of the Update.APP from the rar. It's missing 0.34% of the data. I'm not that familiar with unpacking the .APP file so here it is. I've uploaded it for others to look at. I don't even know if it will have what we need in it, but meh, at least I tried =P I will say I attempted to flash with the file. It got to about half way and rebooted. The data looked as though the missing parts were all at the end of file though.

downloading now, will get back to you if it's any different from the corrupt updata.app i pulled from and used for my 0.2 beta

edit: unpacked a bit more than my updata.app did, failed on recovery.img...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.