[ROM] Black Edition Builds: 1.x.x, 2.0.1_88, 2.0_105, 2.1_105, 2.1.2, 2.1.6

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Now Full Access to the Index to download All Build versions are now available. See first post for the index link.

truevermo

Sep 2, 2010
Dear; My tablet memory size: 256 MB,with 30-pin connector-Gen Non-WMT PCB and rooted to flytouch_1.9_88_rooted_market_v0.2. Is your Black Edition can be used to upgrade my ROM? and which one of the three listed ROMs should I use… THANKS

Last edited:

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Use WM260BE6 for that model.
Use this link for that one

Last edited:

truevermo

Sep 2, 2010
Dear tipstir the ROM WM260BE6 with link you gave me to download and after install it start with no possibility to activate screen touch moreover all of sudden gives infinity vibration. I restarted tablet several times and vibration continues. Waiting for your advice.

therealpongo

Feb 17, 2011
My Music, My Photos and My Videos have been replaced by Meridian Player Pro
Youtube Replaced by JetVD

A excellent ROM sir ! I thank you for your efforts. I was however wondering is it was possible to replace JetVD with the official YouTube app as I find JetVD difficult to navigate and it has a tendancy to force close a bit.
A link to a working youtube apk would be nice ;)

Many thanks

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Dear tipstir the ROM WM260BE6 with link you gave me to download and after install it start with no possibility to activate screen touch moreover all of sudden gives infinity vibration. I restarted tablet several times and vibration continues. Waiting for your advice.

Use the Extreme Version instead. Found here

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
A excellent ROM sir ! I thank you for your efforts. I was however wondering is it was possible to replace JetVD with the official YouTube app as I find JetVD difficult to navigate and it has a tendancy to force close a bit.
A link to a working youtube apk would be nice ;)

Many thanks

JetVID set to FLV low under default browser or Dolphin Browser for Android OS 1.6 works well I am told. I really don't have issue using JetVID both sync up well with the Chrome Browser. Youtube app for these are old slow and works then don't work.

krino89

Feb 26, 2011
Hi tipstir i'm new on this forum...
could you post a small video review of this rom black edition?
Thank you

ginnis24

Feb 26, 2011
Tipstir,

I have an all black tablet. It says generic for model. It says wmt2.1.2 for version. When I put the script folder on the SD and boot it up it just shows one line that says the version and it stays there. Am I doing something wrong?

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
HoneyComb will be made for WMT2.1.2 coming out in March and there will be ACADEV Gold Edition will have Multi-Theme feature.

Trin20t

Aug 20, 2011
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much Tipstir for your roms! I finally got a working Market on my Flytouch thanks to you and this wonderful forum! I just got my tablet thursday and found all kinds of things work on it. I couldn't be more happy or excited.
Thanks again. :D