[ROM] Stock Jelly Bean, Rooted, Deodexed, Crapware Removed

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Hi

I installed this rom pretty soon after getting my A2109 :)

I'm wondering is there a lot of benefit to reflashing with the akop slimrom or paranoid android rom, I do still find that web browsing on the tablet is slower than the ipad2 in our house so I grab that when I can it is mine but you know what families do :)

for the price the A2109 is a good tablet, I don't like the launcher but again haven't bothered to change it, I miss multi-touch gestures from the ipad too but I don't know if that's Android or our tablet specific ?

The only major difference between this ROM and the slim, paranoid ROM is customization, plus I added vampirefo kernel. The downside to flashing slim or paranoid ROM is minor bug issues but for me the ability of customizing my ROM out weighs the minor bugs

Sent on my Moto X

damianiw

Jun 30, 2013
Hmm I guess if its quicker without losing battery I should try :)

Are the bugs mainly with gps ?

Regards

Damian

tinchoska

Feb 14, 2013
Guys any way to flash a system file to a Lenovo without system? Booting only into recovery and without mounting extsdcard?

Enviado desde mi XT925 usando Tapatalk 4

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012
Yes it does I think its the cwm 6.0.2.8 a , thx mlc or ROMs are the best I finally got hold of the cm 10.2 ROM and its has my tablet living in style again. But I have to ask does the rotation lock on the side not work or is mine broken lol I've only used it once in 2012-

Rotation lock switch doesn't work for me either in cm10.2

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Guys any way to flash a system file to a Lenovo without system? Booting only into recovery and without mounting extsdcard?

Enviado desde mi XT925 usando Tapatalk 4

Don't really understand your question. You should be able to install via sideload if you have the latest recovery.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Sounds like he has no working android system? I believe you can flash a ROM zip through adb, also through an external SD card I believe

Sent on my Moto X

mcl630

Dec 3, 2012
The latest CWM recovery can install from internal or external sd card, or by adb sideload.
The stock recovery from Jelly Bean can install from external sd card, the /cache partition, or by adb sideload (I think).

tinchoska

Feb 14, 2013
ive try sideload and keep telling me that sideload files need to be update... is there around any tuto to use sideload on my a2109?

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012