[ROM] ViewCOMB 3.2 - Honeycomb 3.2 for ViewPad 10s

sandiekid

Feb 24, 2012
Hello Sandra,

You can go to settings, then apps, search for the Play Store and then select it. Once your there select 'Remove all Updates', or something similar (mine is in Dutch so i don't know what it say's in English).

After this the Play Store should work again, probably it will update itself again, but then with no errors...

Ofcourse you can also update your Viewpad 10s to ICS 4.0, it works great! See how in my post above yours...

thank store on line again but
am having trouble getting my viewsonic to connect with back button and power button sometimes it works then not.
pc asks for shuttle and mtp drivers.
wifi gets error have had to recover and reset.
browers shuts down. any ideas have vega on pc waiting to go
cheers sandra

xylencia

Mar 27, 2012
Thanks xylencia, but I have to ask this: Does anybody know of a rom (running honeycomb) that works 100% with wifi, bluetooth and 3G for the Viewpad 10s? I hate the stock rom, it has no Android Market or Google Play!!! zat Sux!!!

Well, besides having to do what I do, I am actually very happy with Viewcomb 7.2. I have never had issues with WiFi (although I can't seem to enable WiFi Hotspot so far).

TifKag

Apr 17, 2011
just try this here: clickme

If you are done - go to the market and install "advanced Wifi lock"

You´ll be happy then !

Why don't you dissapear to that thread with the Beta stuff (wich already wrecked the 10s of at least 1 user inhere), and leave the people here alone

Rayman

Feb 28, 2012
Why don't you dissapear to that thread with the Beta stuff (wich already wrecked the 10s of at least 1 user inhere), and leave the people here alone

Suggesting that a 10s can be “wrecked” by installing VegaICSBeta1 is absurd.
There is every time a way to flash an other ROM back.

Isn´t HoneyComb 3.2 V7.2 or any previous version beta stuff too ?
How can you explain, that many other members here are urgently waiting for a V7.3 ?

Good man – it seems that you are very deep frustrated …

Searching your -TifKag´s last posts - leaves a really disastrous impression …

The only thing you do, is offending or lecturing other members here

Sorry, but since now I can´t find any valuable contribution from you

If you are in a bad mood, better go to the next coffee shop to calm down …

Last edited:

SuperCat

Dec 19, 2011
Hi Legionnaire,
i have a question.
Can you put the famous TouchWiz UX from the Samsung galaxy Tab 10.1 to Viewpad 10s (Viewcomb 3.2) ???
Please !!!!!!!
Really thanks for the great Viewcomb 3.2 Build 6.3 :-D

VTW

Mar 1, 2012
Thanks xylencia, but I have to ask this: Does anybody know of a rom (running honeycomb) that works 100% with wifi, bluetooth and 3G for the Viewpad 10s? I hate the stock rom, it has no Android Market or Google Play!!! zat Sux!!!

There is already a solution to make the Android Market/Google play work, if you had bothered reading some earlier posts in this thread..
PaulE: "For the Google Play issue try deleting data on the Google Play Store under Application Management."

n4d3k1ng

Apr 6, 2012
Hi all nice to meet you all im new here. Just bought a viewpad 10s and no matter what i try i cant get the usb drivers to instal so unable to install a custom rom. Using windows xp, a male a to male a usb cable, and the tab is plugged in connector. trust me did my research but nothing seems to work.

Anyone got any ideas on how i could fix this or any other way to flash it through micro sd instead? Please help i know the 3.2 is way better then the 2.2 which actual working things on it.

thanks in advance

mytoza

Mar 31, 2012
Hi there
Just like to say a big thanks to the developer for this rom, it is by far the most stable version of honeycomb available for my Vega. Easily on a par with VegaICS and Corvus5 for stability but a lot more fun to use. It is miles ahead of HoneyIce and Vegacomb :)
Only problems I have had are the screen heating up a little during long periods of use, the wifi sometimes is a little dodgy but toggling the aeroplane mode normally sorts this out, and the occasional very odd restart of the tablet.
I say odd because the tablet has only ever re-started during sleep mode, never once during use???

Can't wait for V7.3 to be made available :cool: but I will LOL