[ROM] ViewCOMB 3.2 - Honeycomb 3.2 for ViewPad 10s

n4d3k1ng

Apr 6, 2012
nobody helps me?

try finding shuttle tools by plugging a mouse in the usb port and downloadin the .apk file for shuttle tools. once done install it and click calibration. make sure you accept unknown sources in your settings as i think shuttle tools is not found in the market. good luck

Apr 21, 2012
try finding shuttle tools by plugging a mouse in the usb port and downloadin the .apk file for shuttle tools. once done install it and click calibration. make sure you accept unknown sources in your settings as i think shuttle tools is not found in the market. good luck

how can i find shuttle tools ?
thanks!

kallt_kaffe

Apr 29, 2012
I have the same probleme with my usb keyboard, the tablet see it as qwerty but i'm french to it's suppose to be a azerty as the virtual one :) If you have any idea how to fix this let me know
Hi, I've written an app that does not require root and comes with over 30 predefined keyboard layouts for USB and Bluetooth keyboard. It supports the french AZERTY layout out-of-the-box.
You can read more about the app here: External Keyboard Helper - Apedroid

GavinKelly

Dec 27, 2011
My Experimentations with the ViewComb 3.2 Build

ViewComb 3.2 Build 7.2 FAILS errors at the last step*
ViewComb 3.2 Build 7.1 FAILS errors at the last step*
ViewComb 3.2 Build 7 Hangs before getting to the last step*
ViewComb 3.2 Build 6.3 Fails errors at the last step*
ViewComb 3.2 Build 6.2 FAILS errors at the last step*
ViewComb 3.2 Build 6 Hangs on bytes sent "System.img"
ViewComb 3.2 Build 5.1 FAILS errors at the last step*
ViewComb 3.2 Build 5 FAILS errors at the last step*
ViewComb 3.2 Build 4 Hangs before getting to the last step*
ViewComb 3.2 Build 3 FAILS errors at the last step*
ViewComb 3.2 Build 2 FAILS errors at the last step*
ViewComb 3.2 Build 1 FAILS errors at the last step*

*Last step is Sending file: System.img

Error is "SendData Send Failed NvError 0x120002 Command Failure : Create Failed ( Bad Data )

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

TifKag

Apr 17, 2011
Try another USB cable ??
And.....Are you sure you have a Viewpad 10s (or another clone), because the ROM will refuse to install on another one

Last edited:

Alexandoor

May 11, 2012
Hi!
Can someone to extract from viewcomb a original email client called "email.google.apk"(i think).Thank you!
Sorry for my English

Marcus_Lee

Dec 25, 2011
On viewcomb 6.3 usb host doesn't work, may somebody help?

Hi Alexandoor, I am using 6.3, the USB host works alright, I have tested it with USB mouse, USB keyboard and even with 4-port USB hub.

What error msg / symptom are you getting ?

Can you pls verify that the USB devices are working fine on another computer ?

Last edited:

Marcus_Lee

Dec 25, 2011
Hi everyone, hope you all are doing fine.

May I ask if it is possible to make Apple Magic Mouse (bluetooth) work with ViewComb 6.3 on ViewPad 10s ?

I manage to pair them but no mouse cursor appear on 10s and moving or clicking the Magic Mouse does nothing.

Currently I am using a USB hub to connect USB mouse and USB keyboard.

Looking forward to your response, thanks

Marcus_Lee

Dec 25, 2011
I'm facing a some problems after installing rhe build 6.3. Now I can't get the USB-port to work. Neither my mouse nor my keyboard works, but it works on my computer. Anyone who have encountered the same problem?
Hi VTW,

You need to change the USB mode (in Shuffle Tools app) to Host in order to use USB keyboard and/or mouse. I have tested it alright with 6.3 with USB keyboard and USB mouse, it works great with 4-port USB hub too.

Last edited: