[ROM] Watery Kyros v1.2b Custom Firmware for MID7015

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
@booda3000

I opened my Voice account and one for my wife... I was able to go into settings and then refresh and notification? you rote sync but I'm assuming this is where you ment . If so it worked for me.

hankm24

Dec 19, 2010
Is it possible to build the cyanogen mod in to this

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
Is it possible to build the cyanogen mod in to this

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App
CM itself its a rom from another developer ... This is more of a rom of the last update cleaned up tweeted to run better...

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
downloading now

Question and off topic but I figured some by would be most likely be here... i rooted my phone and want to add CWM ... from i was reading there is alot of things out there thats twisting my head... Is it possible to use the method i used to put it on the coby?

also im backup now then ill zip it...

Last edited:

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
OP updated with new zip files. update.zip was signed with platform keys. i'll add a couple of screenshots after a while.

there are usually device-specific instructions for CWM you can find with a quick google search

Last edited:

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
THIS IS AWESOME ... I got 309 on quadrant... the highest i ever got was 287 ... this was using Go Luancher EX

I know benchmarks don't always mean anything but its still a high number

Last edited:

Thatoneguy

Feb 23, 2011
I'm excited to flash this. Just out of curiosity what all.is everyone using to enhance performance on their coby, besides setcpu?

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk

Thatoneguy

Feb 23, 2011
Do we need to wipe for the update or does it install over the old one?

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
i always wipe data/cache when playing with roms unless told otherwise...

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
Quadrant score on Launcher Pro ... 284 ... On GO luancher EX I normally get better scores ...Also it took 4 tries to get this score.. Kept on failing to register at the end... 297 on last run ... Still really good and fast...

So far so good fast as expected .... will keep testing and report back in the morning... Again Great job on 1.1 l_n Thanks ....

Last edited:

cmdDroid

Feb 26, 2011
Just downloaded 1.1 and it is working great! Very nice job l__n, thanks for all the hard work.

Tablet seems to run smoother and looks more professional.

-Chuck