Totally lost....I feel so stupid with this tablet...... :(

lee2012

Jan 30, 2012
Hi I just got the Impression i10-80 tablet. I wanted to watch my Netflix’s. I had to contact the Impression site and tell them the app did not download from the Amazon app store. I had spoken to Amazon and Netflix. I wrote Impressions on there website and the programmed the tablet to get the app. You have to go under your tablet name from their home page. Look and pick the Firmware update. Read the instructions first. After the update you have to turn the tablet off. Only thing you will lose everything you had on your tablet. I was told by an IT friend to move all my games and things I wanted to the SD card and remove the card from the tablet before doing this upgrade. Of course I forgot and lost all my games. No big deal just put them back on from the Amazon app store. I am not sure if the upgrade will work with out a memory card in the tables. I am good now added the Netflix’s app and can watch my movies.
That was one of the main reasons I bought it. Hope this helped. I like the tablet don't have to carry the laptop all the time. Now if you don't have Netflix’s. I suggest you write the support people at Impressions and see if they can upgrade you. It took about 3 weeks before they responded back but they did and it work.