Froyo (Android 2.2) Running on FT2 Series Tablets! CONFIRMED!

Mar 20, 2011
Hi guys,
How can I calibrate the screen? My screen is completely off.
I cannot use the Home or Back buttons on any corner.

sorry at the mo the ROM's creator has disabled that feature, im working on a fix for it as we speak

Any clue how to get former Android keyboard back? now uses weird on (Pinyin) with Asian characters??? Other than that, no probs so far. :)

yea this is a pain in the bum bit it can be kinda fixed.

* download Thumb keyboard and set as default
*in its options tab choose the 10" tablet layout
* open keyboard in any app and look for a key with two Kanji (chinise words) and ABC and click it till the ABC is underlined

now i just have top find a way to delete the standard Chinese 2.2 keyboard (Pinyin) and all will be well

Also, Update says there is an update available. Should I go with that? Thanks!!!

im still waiting for feedback but i would avoid it until i get some more data from the beta testers on XDA

hystrix

Jan 29, 2011
Now i'm going to try froyo, but can i go back to the old firmware, 3245, if i don't like this update?

Mar 20, 2011
Updated, seems to work fine! I haven't tried yet any flash game...

ok be warned Flash is "patchy" at best so continue to use skyfire for the best results and i would continue using the youtube player (link to a working version in OP).

i DID manage to get facebook flash games (assassins creed legacy and Dragon age 2) but farmville hung up after loading and the assassins creed game crashed repeatedly

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Flashing an android device from 2.2 to 2.1 is not safe or recommended to try. May confuse or risk your tablet of bricking. Ik on my phone once i upgraded to 2.2 i cant downgrade to 2.1.
Please use caution when using this rom.

Sent from my Ally using Android Tablet Forum

Mar 20, 2011
Flashing an android device from 2.2 to 2.1 is not safe or recommended to try. May confuse or risk your tablet of bricking. Ik on my phone once i upgraded to 2.2 i cant downgrade to 2.1.
Please use caution when using this rom.

i managed to do a test downgrade but it was more than a little difficult

if asked i may put up a guide but honestly its not worth the effort

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Just sayen. (Be carefull)

Mar 20, 2011
Just sayen. (Be carefull)

oh i agree woleheartedly a 2.2-2.1 rollback is not for the easily intimidated you WILL almost certainly partialy brick and be forced into an SD or tethered recovery at least once

as i said before if your upgrading into 2.2 territory be aware that for most its a one way street, fortunately that road is quite smooth and paved with potential

mc02671

Apr 16, 2011
Hi there

I also have a superpad updated to 3245 unofficial rom. This rom is very good and i really like it but i have the noisy speaker problem which is very annoying.
Does anyone knows if this problem still exists in froyo?

Antonio

Mar 20, 2011
Hi there

I also have a superpad updated to 3245 unofficial rom. This rom is very good and i really like it but i have the noisy speaker problem which is very annoying.
Does anyone knows if this problem still exists in froyo?

Antonio

it isnt a problem unless you turn on the media player and leave it running in the background