MID1024 Official and Custom Roms thread. add your custom roms

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Ifom will this fix the email and calinder synk problim with the stock FW

What sync problem? Stock firmware (Froyo) only lets you sync with an Exchange account. GingerLF (any version) is Gingerbread and has GoogleServicesFramework built-in, so you can sync with Google accounts as well. The only known bug so far is that syncing stops after a while for some reason (I haven't find the cause yet), but it comes back as soon as you restart tablet.

Vernox701

Sep 1, 2011
Just added port of CM9 with new ICS kernel for our tablets. It works for 1024 not sure about 8024 or 7024. The kernel has display problems when booting up sometines it become unstable I only noticedthis behavior during bootup. and clears once you cycle the screen on and off. Only a few times did I have to rebootwhen the display became unstable. I fixed wifi so that it sticks during reboot. its still picky so if you turn off wifi tablet will shutdown. It looks pretty good if there are any addition or working improvement I will add or feel free to post your own. I created a thread so here looking to ICS on our tablets
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/coby-generation-2-development/38323-wip-cm-9-a.html

Vernox701

Sep 1, 2011
Just added ICS R-9 from NAMKO and team

working Camera and Video
Auto rotation
wifi is updated
usb is still problematic
its not perfect but very functional....
softkeys work but very inconsistant.
enjoy and leave comments I will try to update if I find any fixes

ICS_4.04-5-07-12_Coby1024.zip