New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Oh, yes. Xda has it's flamers and trolls, this forum is so small it really allows you to respond much more quickly, you don't have to search 20 minutes to find an answer or the correct thread

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
flashallthetime i LOVE YOUR WORK.. the only thing i notice is it look like dpi seem low ( or its just me ) i flash the phablet 4. do you have inverted gapps w/o nova laucher?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
flashallthetime i LOVE YOUR WORK.. the only thing i notice is it look like dpi seem low ( or its just me ) i flash the phablet 4. do you have inverted gapps w/o nova laucher?
I would suggest flashing phablet 5, as I have fixed the init.d support which is not working in phablet 4 ROM.
Yes there's inverted apps w/o nova launcher here,http://d-h.st/VVg, you can adjust the DPI of individual APk's if required, by using xposed framework and xposed settings

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I would suggest flashing phablet 5, as I have fixed the init.d support which is not working in phablet 4 ROM.
Yes there's inverted apps w/o nova launcher here,http://d-h.st/VVg, you can adjust the DPI of individual APk's if required, by using xposed framework and xposed settings. Some apps may look over sized so just use xposed settings and adjust the DPI down to between 160-180 DPi which takes the apps to a stock setting. If you decrease the DPI of the to , well it will revert to slimz beanz , if I increase the DPI to 240, then you will have a 9 " phone which doesn't make calls:D:D:D:D:D

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Yes there's inverted apps w/o nova launcher here,Dev-Host - Flashes invert gapps no Launcher.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service, you can adjust the DPI of individual APk's if required, by using xposed framework and xposed settings

nice rom, great work, never seen inverted before, really like it.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Thanx, appreciate all the positive feed back, after flashing and reflashing and then flashing again, I want to throw my tablet against the wall, but with all the positive feed back, it gives me a reason to keep modding, adjusting and altering:D:D:D

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Just refinements at this stage, wish someone would do some theming as I don't have the patience for that

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
Just refinements at this stage, wish someone would do some theming as I don't have the patience for that

If I have a knowledge i am willing to help..the best thing i can do is cheer you up. the truth is i am so dumb about this that why i am bless for having a person like you. hope someone could really help :)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
If I have a knowledge i am willing to help..the best thing i can do is cheer you up. the truth is i am so dumb about this that why i am bless for having a person like you. hope someone could really help :)

You rooted your device, so you aren't so dumb, read, read and read some more. I just hate flashing a new mod and finding out that it doesn't work after all the time you spent, very aggravating, its hard enough to mod a ROM, I go around in circles sometimes, I got 10 different folders with all the roms , gapps and stuff my head starts to spin:D:D:D:p:p:p:eek::eek::eek::eek: so at this point I need some guidance on what you would like to see, I am running out of ideas, this ROM is as perfect as it can get, we now have fully functional unit.d support, gapps are working. I cant use any 4.2 jb framework, libs as the api 's are different. Kernel will also be an issue, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know

Last edited:

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
You rooted your device, so you aren't so dumb, read, read and read some more. I just hate flashing a new mod and finding out that it doesn't work after all the time you spent, very aggravating, its hard enough to mod a ROM, I go around in circles sometimes, I got 10 different folders with all the roms , gapps and stuff my head starts to spin:D:D:D:p:p:p:eek::eek::eek::eek: so at this point I need some guidance on what you would like to see, I am running out of ideas, this ROM is as perfect as it can get, we now have fully functional unit.d support, gapps are working. I cant use any 4.2 jb framework, libs as the api 's are different. Kernel will also be an issue, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know

well thanks..i rooted my tablet like 4days before i got it lol..even brick my s3....luckily there a huge support for sgs3 on internet.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
vegyju2y.jpg
Well, vampirefo's kernel is done so you know what that means, update coming your way

New Roms online with Vampirefo's custom kernel, inverted gapps update too, contacts.apk is fixed, you no longer need to flash the extra contacts zip as of March 3 inverted gapps

This tablet now rocks, fast as lightning

Last edited:

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
vegyju2y.jpg
Well, vampirefo's kernel is done so you know what that means, update coming your way

New Roms online with Vampirefo's custom kernel, inverted gapps update too, contacts.apk is fixed, you no longer need to flash the extra contacts zip as of March 3 inverted gapps

This tablet now rocks, fast as lightning

you started it now its getting better and better. i hope some more people get in with expertise...thx also for vampirefo's kernel looks like my tablet goes more snappier. what's the setting on expose apps setting so i can get dual panel just like yours...mine i can't get it to work thanks

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
OK install Xposed framework, make sure xposed bridge is installed should look like this
$uploadfromtaptalk1362432580283.jpg

Then install xposed app settings and after it is install go to xposed and at the top you will see modules, select and make sure to check the box next to xposed app settings
$uploadfromtaptalk1362432729793.jpg

Now reboot and go into xposed app settings and find settings , select and you will see a window pop up,at the top is a slider that you need to turn on for dual panel, these are the settings I use for dual panel$uploadfromtaptalk1362432964958.jpg

Now at the top right corner you will see a save button , push it now those 3 buttons beside the save button select it and you should see settings push that and app info pops up and force settings to stop, now you should have dual panel

Last edited: