New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Maybe a new update that's smaller, just working on it now. Took out face unlock, and a few other things
New version ready for download
Removed
Face unlock
English only( old ROM still available if you require more languages)
boot sound removed
minor tweaks
From a fresh install it boots in less than a minute

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Hate to do this but I reduced it again, down to 187 mb. Removed all wallpapers and introduce swag wallpapers (akop), removed some sounds and minor tweaks again. Also reduced my inverted gapps.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
Hate to do this but I reduced it again, down to 187 mb. Removed all wallpapers and introduce swag wallpapers (akop), removed some sounds and minor tweaks again. Also reduced my inverted gapps.

I personally prefer less .apk apps :D

Ohh is it possible to extract the wallpaper out? The default wallpaper setting is quite laggy, so why not just maybe put it on a folder and set it as wallpaper on gallery? :)

Last edited:

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
I personally prefer less .apk apps :D

Ohh is it possible to extract the wallpaper out? The default wallpaper setting is quite laggy, so why not just maybe put it on a folder and set it as wallpaper on gallery? :)

It should be possible. Thats what I do and then just uninstall the wallpaper picker since I really don't need it for maybe one or two wallpapers I might use out of it.

Sent from my HTC myTouch 4g using Tapatalk 2

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
It should be possible. Thats what I do and then just uninstall the wallpaper picker since I really don't need it for maybe one or two wallpapers I might use out of it.

I removed them but when you flash the new ROM that stupid pebble wallpaper is the default, just select your own desired wallpaper. I have to leave at least 1 wallpaper otherwise the screen will be black and some people might think something has gone wrong. May have some MRE goodies as we know job 4.2.2 is out, actually downloading a ROM right now

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
I removed them but when you flash the new ROM that stupid pebble wallpaper is the default, just select your own desired wallpaper. I have to leave at least 1 wallpaper otherwise the screen will be black and some people might think something has gone wrong. May have some MRE goodies as we know job 4.2.2 is out, actually downloading a ROM right now

What do you mean by MRE? Also where are you downloading a 4.2.2 ROM from? Do you mind sharing a link? I would also like to check it out but didn't see one anywhere.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
What do you mean by MRE? Also where are you downloading a 4.2.2 ROM from? Do you mind sharing a link? I would also like to check it out but didn't see one anywhere.

I meant new goodies, using evervolv ROM for evo 3 d gsm version, some minor differences, nothing major from 4.2.1. New camera without photosphere but burst mode is available, must have a kernel with zsl or a phone with a fast shutter speed, evo doesn't and never will.
Here's a linkhttp://evervolv.com/. Evo is unofficial

Last edited:

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
I meant new goodies, using evervolv ROM for evo 3 d gsm version, some minor differences, nothing major from 4.2.1. New camera without photosphere but burst mode is available, must have a kernel with zsl or a phone with a fast shutter speed, evo doesn't and never will

I'm assuming you mean Meats Ready to Eat? XD

Hope there are something good to port into A2109 :D

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
I meant new goodies, using evervolv ROM for evo 3 d gsm version, some minor differences, nothing major from 4.2.1. New camera without photosphere but burst mode is available, must have a kernel with zsl or a phone with a fast shutter speed, evo doesn't and never will.
Here's a linkhttp://evervolv.com/. Evo is unofficial

Oh ic. I know what you mean, I use to have a CDMA Evo 3d. Besides the 3d I really liked that phone and the devs for it. I love evervolv, preludedrew is the man. It would be awesome if he had a ideatab. Thanks for the quick reply.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Gsm has jb 4.2.2 b4 CDMA version of the evo, although the CDMA threads are much cleaner and have more developers.:D:D

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
What's the battery life like on this? I switched back to ics after trying the other job rom.

I find the battery life is quite good but I never ran the ICS rom . I added some build prop tweaks which should give slightly better battery life

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
$uploadfromtaptalk1360987876533.jpg

$uploadfromtaptalk1360987893808.jpg
by7y3eta.jpg

e3eba3un.jpg

vavajyra.jpg

Dual panel by using Xposed framework.apk

New update, Flashes Slimz Beanz Phablet
download on first page:D:D:D:D:D