Received 3.1 Today

LTCSZ

Jun 6, 2011
My 3.1 update came through today (Weds, 6 July) Came through automatically and installed flawlessly...

Steve

FoFoJoe

Jun 8, 2011
Same here, and its everything I hoped it was! The new movie editor is pretty good as a bonus, and using a mose is sweet!

Sent from my (now happily 3.1) A500 using Android Tablet Forum

lestaatv

May 18, 2011
Were you running stock? I have a downloaded 3.14 installed. Will it push anyway?

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

crazycanuck

Jul 6, 2011
Got my update as well. Just wondering, can anyone else confirm something for me. The wifi tablet had a cell function chewing up 15% of battery use before the update,weird because these are wifi only tablets. Anyways it seems they have now disabled that little annoyance which should really extend battery life by quite a it :) .

Epyx

May 27, 2011
West Coast of Canada as well and purchased through Best Buy. Update came through today as well. It was a quick and easy install. As for the Cell function just ignore it...they have shown on XDA that it doesn't actually drain any juice, just a numeric value.

Mine was stock...no rooting or custom roms just factory with the one update pre 3.1

Mouse and Gamepad support are awesome. Love the update so far. Gives my emulators a whole new dimension of usability.

Last edited:

skinnyg

Jun 16, 2011
Got it a few min ago.. sweet. I am in jax, fl

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Just got home, Wed July 6 7:30PDT, and powered up the tablet, its downloaded and installing as I type this.
Mine was a Best Buy pre-order, so early serial number. Update went flawlessly.

However, all the movies I had trans-coded and loaded onto the MicroSD card have no sound in Moby Player, so it looks like I have to re-encode them all over again. Thanks Acer. :mad:

The camera is fixed so that you can set it to record pictures and video on the MicroSD card and expect them to be there when you power down and back up again.

HAS ANYONE who jumped the gun and installed the leaked hacked version gotten an update?

Last edited: