[ROM][4.4.4] Cyanogenmod-11 for Lenovo A2109 (20160510)

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Hmmm... I strongly have the impression that the main.conf file belongs to the BlueZ bluetooth implementation, which was used up until JellyBean 4.1.2. In JellBean 4.2.2 it was replaced by bluedroid, a new implementation. This would suggest that adding a main.conf file will not make any difference in KitKat 4.4.4...

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Yes all right .mouse dont work.i try
Well, that's a pity. But thanks very much for reporting the bug and testing this possible solution! In the meantime, I've gone to my device tree to see what differences with grouper it has. It basically is just the same bluetooth device, so I'm just copying everything from grouper for the next try.

Jekson91

Aug 27, 2015
Mouse why it is not connected to the tablet and not a request PIN code. strange but besides usb otg also works wifi mouse (droidmote client on lg p500 and server on a2109.) I also tried blueinput.apk, but the mouse is not connecting ...

Jekson91

Aug 27, 2015
Now everything is clear. It's all about time-out device viability.
Starting with version Android 4.3 introduced the Bluetooth specification with low power consumption.

Smart or Bluetooth 4.0 LowEnergy

The delay from the non-connected state 6 ms. Classic Bluetooth 100ms.
Bluetooch Logitech V470 mouse is subject to the classic version, to detect it needs a big time out of inactivity - 100 ms.
All firmware the Nexus 7 (2013) 4.3, 4.4, etc. only support the new timeout detection devices Bluetooth - 6 ms. The device has no time to light, Nexus closes the port.
If you enable debug - "Enable magazine broadcast operations HCI Bluetooth», this increases the response time to the recording device logfile. Bluetooch Logitech V470 mouse has time to register in the system. Then, the mouse works fine. That did the trick.
Why limit support older devices, there is the concept of interoperability from the top down? Or firmware developers simply forgot about this fact? It may be corrected in 4.4.3?

Jekson91

Aug 27, 2015
I try Enable magazine broadcast operations HCI Bluetooth but mouse dont connect.
Need rewritetimeoutdetection devices Bluetooth but i dont know where see this parameter

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Thanks very much for your searching and testing! One thing's a bit weird though, Bluetooth Low Power is actually *disabled* in the build. See here for details. I'll recompile so you can test a new system image.

Incidentally, the grouper build for aosp also has BLE disabled. However, the one for cyanogenmod actually has it *enabled*, see here for the associated change.

Jekson91

Aug 27, 2015
I read a lot of information still found something. possible kernel does not support bluetooth hid. you may be able to find a solution in kernel

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
ODROID Forum • View topic - CM-11 Android 4.4.4 KitKat for ODROID-XU (20140922)

Developer from this post have problem with bluetooth mouse too. But he fixed in update.
Ask him how he can help you .
Thanks very much for the suggestions! I think I've found a possible solution online, in voodik's github for odroidxu. Thanks very much for pointing me in the right direction.

I first, however, have one more other option that I've just put online, because I'm afraid that voodik's solution is bad for battery life. Can you please test this build? MD5:
a3e700b49ed39222f724ae75d82ca4d6

I've enabled all options related to bluetooth 4.0, which should be supported by our hardware, and which is also used by CM-11 for grouper (2012 Nexus 7). Also, you may find in this experimental build that deep sleep now works with wifi disabled :) Still, this build, for now, is for testing bluetooth only. If the attached build doesn't work, then we'll move to voodik's solution.

Last edited:

Jekson91

Aug 27, 2015
Can i update rom without hard reset? Only wipe cache and dalvik cache?
I am need update cwm recowery?

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Can i update rom without hard reset? Only wipe cache and dalvik cache?
I am need update cwm recowery?
Should be no problem. If you want to be very sure you can also format system partition, but that should not be necessary.