[ROM] Blue Water - Kyros MID 8027 - MPMAN 827 - Mediox MID8027

InsaneWolf

Jan 3, 2012
Sorry for vanishing guys! I have had some personal problems for a while. I will now again try to help people with a "bricked screen". First I will need to know your exact brand and model of tablet and capacitive or resistive screen, which roms you tried and how. As much data as possible with other words.

kerju

Aug 22, 2012
Sorry for vanishing guys! I have had some personal problems for a while. I will now again try to help people with a "bricked screen". First I will need to know your exact brand and model of tablet and capacitive or resistive screen, which roms you tried and how. As much data as possible with other words.

Hi InsaneWolf, I have Coby Kyros mid8027-4g capacitive screen and it's from Spain, I think that i tried all Roms and Solutions that the people post in thist forum, the last one that I tried is the mediox_mid8027,

phn

Aug 5, 2012

Hi, I'm in the same situation Kerju is. The tablet is from Spain, capacitative screen and the model is "8027-4G". If you look in the Coby Kyros web it is not listed, I think 8027-4G would be like the model 8127. Thanks in advance.

phn

Aug 5, 2012
look this link for update.zip

I can't do anything with that update.zip . The screen is not responding and I've tried 4 or 5 different mouse and no one works with the tablet. Also, the pc doesn't install the drivers for the tablet because I can't acces the mode it is said in the video.

Last edited by a moderator:

etreum

Aug 29, 2012
Hi all, would serve if I upload a copy of all my files on my table koby mid 8027 model 4-g Spanish, to make a rom?
I can also upload the driver I have in my own tablet.

regards

phn

Aug 5, 2012
Hi all, would serve if I upload a copy of all my files on my table koby mid 8027 model 4-g Spanish, to make a rom?
I can also upload the driver I have in my own tablet.

regards

If you upload yours I think we could use it on our tablets. (Vamos, que te lo agradeceríamos un huevo!!!) We would thank you a lot!!