[ROM] Gome Superpad firmware update 3245 Android2.1/stable/smooth/fast/unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Hi, I must be missing something. I installed the root apk and rooted, but it is not a full root. Cant use Titanium Backup to restore my programs. Is there something else I need to do on top of installing root.

Did you install busybox? After root

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Busybox is a list of commands that the system depends on after u root so being rooted is useless without busybox.
These commands are than used by various apks such as titanium and system modifiers. Terminal is the apk that allows you to use the commands specifically. Kinda like command prompt in windows.

Enough jiberish for your mind.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Just would like everyone to know...
Tomorrow :( friday ...I will update thee goodie folder. As I have lost time today buuut that didn't mean I was playen.

Reactivated live wallpapers! (Requires terminal, root, and busybox along with files provided)
New notification sounds and alarms
Couple new wallpapers that look good.
Some launchers to choose from
Couple new widgets
Couple added apks

I will add more later but itl keep the mind acupied for awhile:) I was sad to discover the flytouch2 didn't have the ass to use the galaxy tab live wallpapers nor my ally:( today was get stuff organized day. Tomorrow is pack things together day

Untill then happy tabbing

cannibalist

Mar 8, 2011
Just would like everyone to know...
Tomorrow :( friday ...I will update thee goodie folder. As I have lost time today buuut that didn't mean I was playen.

Reactivated live wallpapers! (Requires terminal, root, and busybox along with files provided)
New notification sounds and alarms
Couple new wallpapers that look good.
Some launchers to choose from
Couple new widgets
Couple added apks

I will add more later but itl keep the mind acupied for awhile:) I was sad to discover the flytouch2 didn't have the ass to use the galaxy tab live wallpapers nor my ally:( today was get stuff organized day. Tomorrow is pack things together day

Untill then happy tabbing

YAY thanks !!

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
I agree, steer well clear until they sort the firmware m8,some problemos at the moment so I hear.

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
Dats not a flytouch by the way, its a superpad zt180 on Sears

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Dats not a flytouch by the way, its a superpad zt180 on Sears

(Thumbs up)

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Got a china grabber email sayen release of flytouch3... do I believe. Not really but the details are sort of convincing. I like my original anyways.

GriZzlEnLS

Jan 25, 2011
Wow what a great update. This device feels like a real tablet now. Also thanks for the goodies folder OP. I will download the new pack tomorrow.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Wow what a great update. This device feels like a real tablet now. Also thanks for the goodies folder OP. I will download the new pack tomorrow.

Your welcome:)
A lot of people are still unsure if this is official or not. I believe it is just because of all the limitations they made for performance and a lot of infotm libs in system
Get. Over the official update thing cuz when I get my custom firmware rollin...you won't care lol but that's untill the lock has been cracked and the door kicked open.

Status
Not open for further replies.