[ROM] Gome Superpad firmware update 3245 Android2.1/stable/smooth/fast/unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Is anyone else only seeing free apps in Android Market after installing 3245?

Mmm no? Might need to clear the market cache by goen in applications. Click on market or vending (whichever one it shows up as) click clear data/cache
If that don't solve it...then your tablet is a generic one because its only gonna show capadible apps.

If it don't fix, lemme know. I'll try somthing

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

compupane

Feb 2, 2011
Mmm no? Might need to clear the market cache by goen in applications. Click on market or vending (whichever one it shows up as) click clear data/cache
If that don't solve it...then your tablet is a generic one because its only gonna show capadible apps.

I have tried this and MANY other things. I saw paid apps with 1623, so...

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
I have tried this and MANY other things. I saw paid apps with 1623, so...
Ah crap. What about the infotm market? Same results?

I'll look into a fix. If I find one. Itl be in the goodie folder today.

Gonna dedicate some time today to soilder up a debug cable for my flytouch2 so I can do some system modifieing and packaging...try anyways

compupane

Feb 2, 2011
Ah crap. What about the infotm market? Same results?

InfoTM Market is showing only free (and in Chinese mainly)...shoot. I have my location "spoofed" as near Seattle, WA (no GPS in device but that's my real location.)

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Im trying to see whats up with this...

On the good side, Check out what the folder of Goodness now includes:) have a gooday and with that im off to bed.

tabletboy

Feb 22, 2011
Yes... I'm having the same problem over here... Does anyone have a clue why is this happening?

same here. My boss bought a couple of these tabs to sell, so he gave them to me to update and tweak etc. I put this firmware on them, but the market only shows free apps so I'm forced to replace it with appbrain. I guess it isn't a big deal.

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
Probably set for china,but would not know how to change this,

nunosilv

Mar 1, 2011
Thanks guys for the good tips, it was a fight at the beginning to manage to put the right things in the right place, but after that at the first try it worked it's magic.
Just inserted the card with the extracted android folder from the zip in the top slot and power on.
It takes a wile in the first boot after install, but then Chanannnn !!!!!!
The pad comes to live with a new heart, it's my third Rom update, and this one is realy worth doing, it the biggest step of the last 3 or 4 Roms.
If you're not sure either update or not, It's deninately a Yes, DO IT !!!
Smoother, nicer, a lot better.

Again, thank you

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Thanks guys for the good tips, it was a fight at the beginning to manage to put the right things in the right place, but after that at the first try it worked it's magic.
Just inserted the card with the extracted android folder from the zip in the top slot and power on.
It takes a wile in the first boot after install, but then Chanannnn !!!!!!
The pad comes to live with a new heart, it's my third Rom update, and this one is realy worth doing, it the biggest step of the last 3 or 4 Roms.
If you're not sure either update or not, It's deninately a Yes, DO IT !!!
Smoother, nicer, a lot better.

Again, thank you

Glad to here that :) were always here to help.

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
Just a thought re market. Could we replace the vending.apk in the system folder with say the one from 1170???

geofferyh

Jan 4, 2011
Hey rgocal - I have re-written your update instructions to add clarity (at least for me) and have questions about something I have not been able to completely filter. What is so important about the SD format to FAT 32 being 700 MB?

Was this simply the net mega byte total after formating to FAT 32 on a 1 GB SD Card, or something actually important? I formatted a 4 GB Micro SDHC that ended up at 366 MB.

I will wait for clarification from you before continuing with your Update 3245 procedure.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Just a thought re market. Could we replace the vending.apk in the system folder with say the one from 1170???

I noticed the market isn't updating to the newest one. I think its how secure the files are in this system that's its not letting much update or sync.
Its risky cuz if someone does it wrong. They lose their market. If u wna try. Go for it. Use the same process that's included in the reactivating livewallpapers in my goodies folder. I'm just gna pull the vending.apk from my phone and shoot it in their and see what happens. The worst is. It don't read and u lose market and have to reflash.

Status
Not open for further replies.