Appslib Store Down?

nailjacks

Dec 25, 2011
I purchased the Coby Kyros with 2.3 android 10' screen and down loaded a bunch of apps. Wrapped it for Christmas for my daughter. Now I can't even get to the store? Nor can I get to the e-book reader store? Is there a problem with her tablet and yes we are connected to Wi-Fi.. Please help!!

fatbob414

Dec 25, 2011
i got an arnova 8g2 and i also cant get on to the app store. not sure why but i think it might be because there overrun with people trying to use it. if you find out the actual reason. please let me know. thanks

sashaJ

Dec 25, 2011
Got the same Kryos for my daughter and cannot get into the appslib today either. I could 2 weeks ago when I purchased it and put some games on there. ???

kzuber

Dec 25, 2011
I bought Coby Kyros tablets for my 3 kids for Christmas. I can't get on the AppsLib store with any of them. I get the message "Server error, please check your connection." or "Application under maintenance." Please let me know if anyone finds out if there is something we need to do or if the system is just overloaded. Thanks!

nailjacks

Dec 25, 2011
Just went to there Appslib site and it even said that they where down. Seems that everyone is trying to download apps! But on a good note, the e-book app. is working !

cain2217

Dec 25, 2011
yeah i got mine for Christmas and i haven been able to connect...I've been getting all these different alerts when i try and connect
now I'm getting a thing saying my device is not compatible with market place....its kinda scaring me D:

any help would be nice im eager to get to play with my new toy :D

Twiceborn

Dec 25, 2011
Okay this makes me feel a little better.. My mother in law got my daughter one for Christmas and she is frustrated because she is generally good with technology.. So i grabbed it and just know it would take me a few seconds.. Ummm its been a few hours.. I'm getting the same message.. device is not compatible.. I'll try again tomorrow...

sea2007

Dec 25, 2011
i'm glad too see i'm not the only one having problems...was getting ready to take it back later today..hopefully it will be working by the time we get up..

booellis

Dec 26, 2011
what a relief. my son got one for christmas today and i thought that i bought a defected one. but if you go to the appslib website, it says that the site is under maintenance. it sucks though because being that this was a christmas gift, i really was excited for him to download games and such. well if it isn't better tomorrow they will have quite a few people upset.

drew13

Dec 26, 2011
im getting all the errors posted in the earlier posts but im also getting "appslib is not available for this device" although i got on it once right when i opened it for christmas which was at like 2:00AM christmas morning so it cant be a defective device, hopefully android gets a better server to host their devices

lonnierae38

Dec 26, 2011
Device keeps saying under maintenance or not compatable. Its been a real bummer for xmas.tried this am. No lucck

Jakub

Dec 26, 2011
Yea I've got the same problem..2 days ago it worked...but now it says "Your Device is not compatible", "Check out your connection" , "Applications Under Maintenance".
I hope it will work for this week!

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
This same thing happened last year with AppsLib. They had too many attempts and flooded the system. They are small potatoes to Google Market. Be patient. it will be available again on normal capability just like last year.

suebee

Dec 26, 2011
The tablet worked just fine 3 weeks ago. My daughter opened it yesterday and we have been receiving the same messages. Last night it said the device wasn't compatible with appslib. This morning it says, "server error, please check your connection."

jeetee96

Dec 26, 2011
I have been getting the same message but on the rare occasions that I have managed to access the store any downloading is not possible. I keep getting the message on my Archos 101 saying that that there is not enough memory (or words to that effect). I have almost all of the 16gb memory free and have also added a 2gb micro SD card so there should be plenty of space for downloads.

Any ideas on what i need to do please? I am new to this forum and looking for help with this new device I bought my Son for Christmas. I had been told it was a great device by the guy in Carphone Warehouse and it came second to the ipad in the Gadget Show reviews. Looks like he was telling me lies unless you can tell me otherwise.

All help greatly appreciated.