Is this fixable?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sinfulnight

Dec 30, 2015
Hi, so, i dont know where else to ask this but... I have had this PLT8235G PROSCAN Android Tablet for a whial, and my sister broke it... what happened is, if froze on blue screen every time i turned it on, and i had to let it die, or hit the rest button. BUT i DID fix that problem, i flashed it with firmware and a micro SD card i had lying around.. but now it has a NEW problem with it.... the Memory Says 0.00B, and i cannot install any APK's, apps, and i cant install updates. i have tried rooting, reformatting tablet.... i dont know what else to do! and EVERY TIME i turn the damn thing on, it has been factory reset!!! Every time it turns off, i have to reconnect to wifi, email, and so on!

I HAVE tried factory resetting from the boot menu, nothing has changed.. i have tried rebooting from setting... still 0.00B... i tried reflashing... still busted.. i need help, and would be eternally grateful if anyone had an idea to fix this problem!!

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Your sister did more damage than you thought. The EMMC chip on the board is damaged, and that's why you have no internal storage. That chip will need to be replaced, and depending on the age of the tablet as well as its cost, probably not worth it. Replacing the tablet would be a better option.

Sinfulnight

Dec 30, 2015
Your sister did more damage than you thought. The EMMC chip on the board is damaged, and that's why you have no internal storage. That chip will need to be replaced, and depending on the age of the tablet as well as its cost, probably not worth it. Replacing the tablet would be a better option.
ahh, dang... its really that bad? hmm... well, i will have to wait for tax return to do anything.. thanks for the help, i appreciate it X)