[Kernel] 1075MHz Overclock for Dual Camera, Resistive Touch S7

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
After extended testing, I do not think 1075MHz is stable on my S7. It needs some time and I need some results.

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
After extended testing, I do not think 1075MHz is stable on my S7. It needs some time and I need some results.

well i was using your kernel all day yesterday, i thought it worked generally well,
in-call volume is really really low/broken when receiving a call, not sure about calling out, in-call bluetooth worked fine. Both camera's worked fine! I run mine at 768 off charger 998 on charger, random force closes but a couple reboots fixed (maybe a problem on my end anyways)

-Huawei Ideos S7 BBv104

Last edited:

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
The speaker volume is a side effect of me trying to scale it down for music playback. I'll try to repost one for another time...

ivyvisors

Dec 29, 2010
I've noticed the volume issue myself when trying to make a call this morning. It's not a big issue but the kernel seems to run well for me (noting I'm unable to overclock the tablet.)

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Wait so this kernel actually boots your Telstra ROM? Or did you flash to Singapore ROM first?

SikYou

Dec 25, 2010
I would think that it would boot for any ROM. There might be some hardware issues though.

Sent from my nonsensikal froyo

ivyvisors

Dec 29, 2010
xaueious, the first rom would boot both using the telstra firmware and the singapore firmware, the one you compiled with the telstra config didn't boot.

~Ivy