New Version of Jelly Bean ROM (Inverted Gapps)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I'm using Unlimited boost init.d scripts, IMO all init.d scripts are basically the same I haven't found any huge improve from one set of init.d over another infact if you do not remove all the scripts that are installed in your system problems will arise.

Running Flashes Phablet Rom 6

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
I'm using Unlimited boost init.d scripts, IMO all init.d scripts are basically the same I haven't found any huge improve from one set of init.d over another infact if you do not remove all the scripts that are installed in your system problems will arise.

Thanks for the info so far running smooth....no worries i got nanbackup from phabet to this....if i run boost in terminal it optimizing memory in use..oh well ty for the heads up

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
What I normally do is run antutu benchmark a couple of times and then instalthe new scripts, let it run for an hour or so and run antutu benchmark and see if there's a improvement. Typically the improvements are minor, the most important init.d script is zipalign IMO

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
This should make porting ROMs much easier now, hopefully. Now i have to get my hands on a computer , major life changes these past few weeks:what::what:

Sent from my a2109a using Tapatalk HD

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Well, now the flood gates are open, 4.2.2 kernel will help with porting. Just have to get my hands on a computer but at the moment I have to much crap on my plate

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Well, now the flood gates are open, 4.2.2 kernel will help with porting. Just have to get my hands on a computer but at the moment I have to much crap on my plate

This is awesome. I just setup my computer with the cm and AOKP repo. I'm hoping to learn to build from source.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
This is awesome. I just setup my computer with the cm and AOKP repo. I'm hoping to learn to build from source.

Should be really easy now, all the hard work is done, its just a matter to find the right device to draw from

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Sorry to hi jack your thread but I have a quick question about that cm ROM..
Do we need to flash that new recovery from the thread?

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
I just posted about a app called zipinstaller in our apps and games forum.
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/showthread.php?p=277791

You can use it to flash zips and also create named backups kind of like ROM manager. I'm using the new 6.0.28 recovery and I was wondering if it also works on mcl's recovery. Anyone care to try it? Make sure to set the sdcard location in the apps settings or it won't work.