[ROM][4.4.4] PAC-ROM For A2109

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
I am sure this ROM requires the same recovery as cm11 from PJBrs thread, which unfortunatelly doesn't work for me (cannot enter into recovery). Do you have any idea what's wrong? I suppose it might be hardware related (then it really sucks).
Regards

If you have access to the play store, just download flashify and install the recovery from there.

WzT

Jul 15, 2015
I have same problem.
Do I need to unlock bootloader before flash recovery? I use kingo rooted my tablet, does it mean bootloader already unlocked?

Last edited:

jmccarty

Jul 17, 2015
Awesome job. Glad to see my work tablet gets KitKat finally :). I have found two issues and maybe it's on my end.

1st. I use a bluetooth mouse with my tablet as I use it for work. Mouse will pair but there is no cursor on the screen.
2nd. I have been unable to get my external sd card to show. Tried several different file explorers with no luck.

Keep up the good work DBlake. I love this rom.

DBlake

Nov 29, 2013
Awesome job. Glad to see my work tablet gets KitKat finally :). I have found two issues and maybe it's on my end.

1st. I use a bluetooth mouse with my tablet as I use it for work. Mouse will pair but there is no cursor on the screen.
2nd. I have been unable to get my external sd card to show. Tried several different file explorers with no luck.

Keep up the good work DBlake. I love this rom.

Any hardware-related bugs are PJBrs' area. The underlying framework (libraries, drivers, etc) are identical from CM11. Both of these issues are most likely present in CM11 as well.

johan111

Jul 7, 2014
If you have access to the play store, just download flashify and install the recovery from there.

It doesn't matter which way I flash recovery (via fastboot or via flashify), result is the same - a tablet freezes while entering into recovery mode.

Reactions: WzT

jam97

Mar 26, 2013
Try to flash the stock rom then flash the cm recovery by using Rashr app.

WzT

Jul 15, 2015
It doesn't matter which way I flash recovery (via fastboot or via flashify), result is the same - a tablet freezes while entering into recovery mode.

Try to flash the stock rom then flash the cm recovery by using Rashr app.

I have same problem. Use flashify flash CWM recovery, tried different image, freeze at "booting android recovery" screen. I used kindo windows app rooted my device, but I am not sure about bootloader? Is any way can check bootloader unlocked or not?

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Any hardware-related bugs are PJBrs' area. The underlying framework (libraries, drivers, etc) are identical from CM11. Both of these issues are most likely present in CM11 as well.

@DBlake, I just posted a new rom, with a fix for bluesleep. I HOPE that fixes the bluetooth mouse... @jmccarty, the sdcard *should* just show up...? @DBlake, my previous CM-build already seemed to solve this. By the way, the coming few weeks I cannot be of assistance with any slim plans :) Let me know if you have any further ideas!

Incidentally--generalised installation instructions, based on stock, would be something like:

1. Put the ROM on your SD-Card
  2. (Optional) put gapps on your SD-Card
  3. Install fastboot and adb on PC
  4. Reboot to bootloader (e.g., via adb)
  5. Unlock bootloader (warning! This causes factory reset)
  6. Flash recovery
  7. Reboot to recovery
  8. (Optional) back-up current ROM
  9. Clean cache and dalvik cache
  10. Install new ROM
  11. Reboot

Last edited:

jam97

Mar 26, 2013
I have same problem. Use flashify flash CWM recovery, tried different image, freeze at "booting android recovery" screen. I used kindo windows app rooted my device, but I am not sure about bootloader? Is any way can check bootloader unlocked or not?
To be sure just do the unlock steps.

jmccarty

Jul 17, 2015
@DBlake, I just posted a new rom, with a fix for bluesleep. I HOPE that fixes the bluetooth mouse... @jmccarty, the sdcard *should* just show up...? @DBlake, my previous CM-build already seemed to solve this. By the way, the coming few weeks I cannot be of assistance with any slim plans :) Let me know if you have any further ideas!

Incidentally--generalised installation instructions, based on stock, would be something like:

1. Put the ROM on your SD-Card
  2. (Optional) put gapps on your SD-Card
  3. Install fastboot and adb on PC
  4. Reboot to bootloader (e.g., via adb)
  5. Unlock bootloader (warning! This causes factory reset)
  6. Flash recovery
  7. Reboot to recovery
  8. (Optional) back-up current ROM
  9. Clean cache and dalvik cache
  10. Install new ROM
  11. Reboot
Download link to new version? Doing some research and testing I have discovered the CM11 release also has the bluetooth mouse bug. After pairing no cursor is present and buttons do nothing. Trying to fix mine using different config files from base rom but no luck yet. Reflashed your rom after factory reset, wipe dalvik, and cache but sdcard will not show up. CM11 release it shows just fine.

Will continue teseting and will let you know if I find an answer.