[ROM][April 29 2011] >>> phiremod nook V6.2 <<< | CM7.0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalsteel

Mar 14, 2011
Welp, I've had to just give up on Phiremod. Nothing, even the previous workaround given for WPA wireless networks, seems to work to get my router connected.

Onto UD it is.

Really? I have WPA/ WPA2 wireless network and it worked right away... using Phiremod v5.1 ...

I couldnt tell you how to fix it though lol

Metalsteel

Mar 14, 2011
Is there any way to make the fonts and icons and everything in general bigger on the Phiremod V5.1, I know it sounds like a total noob question but i dont think im a noob =)

cocomo59

Mar 17, 2011
Phiremod v5.1 - For some reason, I'm not able to move any of my apps aroundanymore. Have I changed something by accident to make this happen? I have tried reboot and then shutting down with no change.

tenderidol

Feb 14, 2011
Welp, I've had to just give up on Phiremod. Nothing, even the previous workaround given for WPA wireless networks, seems to work to get my router connected.

Onto UD it is.

As mentioned above, Phiremod 5.1 works just fine with WPA networks. In addition, I wasn't able to connect to my work WiFi networks with UD, but phiremod ROM works just fine with them. So, onto Phiremod it is for me :D

Pyro6128

Dec 11, 2010
Is there any way to make the fonts and icons and everything in general bigger on the Phiremod V5.1, I know it sounds like a total noob question but i dont think im a noob =)

use lcd density. The larger the number, the larger everything will be

Pyro6128

Dec 11, 2010
No prob Metal. I'm really loving this rom so far. I had been running ud 3.1.2 and it ran great, but i was pretty disappointed that video playback was non existent. Videos are actually watchable on this rom. Its going to be great when they iron out the video issues (audio/video sync) permanently

fabolousrmx

Mar 4, 2011
Decided to take the plunge and I'm really liking 5.1.so far. Just a couple of issues.

1. I can't seem to use launcher pro with this rom. Is that by design? Or am I an ultra noon :)

2. I can't lower the LCD density without loosing the menu/back buttons on the status bar. Is there a way to keep them after lowering the LCD density?

Thanks!

Last edited:

cocomo59

Mar 17, 2011
Running 5.1 and loving it so far. I was wondering, I have always used Borders, have the yearly membership with extra discounts. For some reason (probably the app) the app crashes every time I try to open it. I can download the PC version to buy and read books on my pc. If I use this pc version, and buy ebooks on my computer will I be able to copy them to my nook somehow?

mrfeh

Mar 14, 2011
No prob Metal. I'm really loving this rom so far. I had been running ud 3.1.2 and it ran great, but i was pretty disappointed that video playback was non existent. Videos are actually watchable on this rom. Its going to be great when they iron out the video issues (audio/video sync) permanently
Ditto! I moved from UD 3.1.2 to Phiremod 5.1, primarily because video didn't work in UD. Phiremod has been great.

cocomo59

Mar 17, 2011
Running 5.1 and loving it so far. I was wondering, I have always used Borders, have the yearly membership with extra discounts. For some reason (probably the app) the app crashes every time I try to open it. I can download the PC version to buy and read books on my pc. If I use this pc version, and buy ebooks on my computer will I be able to copy them to my nook somehow?

I am trying to connect to my pc via the USB cord and my laptop doesn't recognize the nook. What is it that I need to do? I was able to connect when I had autonooter.

Help would be appreciated.

eghill1125

Feb 25, 2011
Check in your Notifications slide down and look for the USB connection. Click it and turn it on to see the NC on the PC..

Status
Not open for further replies.