[ROM] Blue Water - Kyros MID 8027 - MPMAN 827 - Mediox MID8027

InsaneWolf

Jan 3, 2012
I gave up :s Coby does'nt reply, can not get the image to open, nothing to be found anywhere on the internet,... :s

benzi

Dec 28, 2012
Thanks for the Blue Water mod. Just installed it. Works like a charm!

Respect.
Maybe someone can help me. I own a Coby Kyros MID8027. I have understood that it is not recommended to install this ROM because of the touchscreen-brick.

My question what the look of the bricked devices? On the german website of Coby the 8027 device looks different to the pics in the opening-post.

German Website: Kyros

My mid8027 looks the same way as on the pics in the first post, it has only 3 touchbuttons and NOT the silver one in the center.

Can I install the rom? Or are there bricked devices which look the same way as in the first post?

Thx in advance!

jevo

Aug 23, 2012
Do not install just in case, really. I've finished with my bricked tablet and I have not thrown it in the trash by pity :(

ank0kuga1

Feb 11, 2013
My MID8027 has bricked touchscreen.
I can see one 'Goodix GTM802 (Touch Screen Controller?)' and two 'Goodix GT819 (2nd Gen Touch Screen Sensor?)' inside this MID8027.
I think Original Firmware (from COBY Germany) was compiled for 'Goodix 1st Gen touch screen', so my MID8027's touch screen cannot work...

May 5, 2013
PLeasehelp me !! im having a kyrox coby 8027 and i just flashed it with blue water firmware !!
: [ROM] Blue Water - Kyros MID 8027 and i got my nand chip bricked !! and i dont know what to do !! does any one has any solution for this isssue ? currently the tab wont turn on !! and i tried formating the internal Sd card !! and colapsing the 7 and 8th pinout on my nand chip ! please help me

TomKo

May 30, 2013
Bluewater runs fine on my MP827.
The only problem I have: I can not use the calendar. There always comes the message, I have no calendar. I tried everything what is being discussed on the Internet: cleared cache, re-installed ROM, new Google Account. No synchronization of calendar is done and also in sync settings the calendar is not listed. Probably missing a calendar database? Can I possibly get a blank calendar database and copy to the right place?

fredrik0120

Sep 25, 2013
For the first time I have a working tablet and can use Goolge play. Thanks for this Android version for Mpman.

Regards
Fredrik Lindgren, Sweden

fredrik0120

Sep 25, 2013
Bluewater runs fine on my MP827.
The only problem I have: I can not use the calendar. There always comes the message, I have no calendar. I tried everything what is being discussed on the Internet: cleared cache, re-installed ROM, new Google Account. No synchronization of calendar is done and also in sync settings the calendar is not listed. Probably missing a calendar database? Can I possibly get a blank calendar database and copy to the right place?

I have problem with my calender too. The calender is not synking with my account on Google.

biv

Oct 5, 2013
Good afternoon. Today, my hands got Kyros 8027 with the original firmware. Stock. How can I remove this firmware, something to do with the firmware flash? Really need help! Ready to put the firmware, if possible copy.
Thank you!
Ps Google-Translator)))

FClone

Jul 19, 2015
Good afternoon. Today, my hands got Kyros 8027 with the original firmware. Stock. How can I remove this firmware, something to do with the firmware flash? Really need help! Ready to put the firmware, if possible copy.
Thank you!
Ps Google-Translator)))
biv , I made the mistake of installing the blue wather if you can post here or send to mail the backup of your 8027 or the original soft, I'm grateful because I see no other solution to the touch get to work.
Greatings
Ps Google-Translator

Last edited: