[ROM] FroyoFusion (A hybrid of my Ideos S7 Froyo 1.2.1 & S7 Slim Froyo)

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
hello joenilan, i having problem with sms, i cant using chinese to type in sms. other area like notepad,market,browser all worked. just the sms area i cant using chinese,ty.

tri_zet posted the keyboard you can use above, and i also added it to the first post.

@ngotkula, i would include the software keys, but you can download it in the market already, it's called: Button Savior. it's really awesome.
as for the shutdown screen i hate it too, i just didn't realize it was there until after i released the rom, it'll be gone in the next release.

ryan5091

Jan 17, 2011
hello, i flashed this rom last night and like it already, i had to reinstall the stuff u got rid of tho, (gmail, youtube, etc) but i was wondering about the shutdown screen, i dont like the current MTN thing, is there anyway to change this? but this is a nice ROM, and to me, its better then the oter i tried

ngotkula

Dec 9, 2010
@joenilan, thanks! i was thinking of may be modifying the notification/status bar to include home and menu soft buttons (aligned with currnt back button), but yeah, "Button Savior" does the job.

anyone else having problem running Quadrant (SE)?

I keep getting "Internal error occured during benchmark execution" (note: this happens as well with stock indo 2.2.2)

Last edited:

ninormalen

Apr 28, 2011
Make sure you only Flash the FroyoFusion rom and not both, you don't need to flash one and then another over top of it.

Yes! I flash only whit one ROM but same result. I try whit Fusion Rom and Stable, after fresh installation of Indonesian ROM. Whit Indonesian ROM work's fine but if I wish to flash one of two different ROMs, same result only boot screen. Any idea how to decide this problem?

ngotkula

Dec 9, 2010
As I ditched its "bundled" video, music and photo app, i'm trying to install the Music and Gallery app from 2.2.2 Indo. but I keep getting "Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_DEXOPT]" error.

how would I install the stock Music and Gallery app?

thanks

Last edited:

FSKT

May 17, 2011
@joenilan, thanks! i was thinking of may be modifying the notification/status bar to include home and menu soft buttons (aligned with currnt back button), but yeah, "Button Savior" does the job.

anyone else having problem running Quadrant (SE)?

I keep getting "Internal error occured during benchmark execution" (not this happens as well with stock indo 2.2.2)

Same problem with Quadrant. CPU test don't working...

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
For quadrant to work you need to hold the phone in portrait (vertically) before you start quadrant... Its a G_sensor problem.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Android Tablet Forum

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Are you wiping/data factory reset, wiping dalvik & cache before flashing FroyoFusion? If still don't work goto mounts and storage. Mount everything except internal sd. Format everything except internal sd. And them flash.

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
For the buttons to be where you're asking you would have to modify the framework xmls or something of that sort... Basically its not easy and not worth the try. not even cyanogenmod 7 can do that. Only honeycomb which is closed source. button savior is your best bet until honeycomb is ported or released for our tablets.

Which official honeycomb release will be unlikely because huawei still hadn't even officially released 2.2.2 for US yet and its been out for quite a while now.

I definitely don't have faith in that company, but I have faith in the android community.

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
Includes spanish language? :D

Si!

Settings>Language & Keyboard

edit: @zxhian, re-uploaded the apps2sd version for your and anyone else that was having problems install. this is the one i have on my internal sd and flash with... so it has to be working, if not, it's gotta be something on your end.

Last edited: