[ROM] FroyoFusion (A hybrid of my Ideos S7 Froyo 1.2.1 & S7 Slim Froyo)

shian

May 31, 2011
Yes! I flash only whit one ROM but same result. I try whit Fusion Rom and Stable, after fresh installation of Indonesian ROM. Whit Indonesian ROM work's fine but if I wish to flash one of two different ROMs, same result only boot screen. Any idea how to decide this problem?

Hi
I have same problem when I flash a2sd rom with my s7 which only has external SD card. After flash, it block at boot screen. Then I remove SD card and reboot, it work fine now.

But I still got problem with a2sd. Once I turn on a2sd manually, apps I installed will crash. Does a2sd not support external SD?

ngotkula

Dec 9, 2010
For quadrant to work you need to hold the phone in portrait (vertically) before you start quadrant... Its a G_sensor problem.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Android Tablet Forum
yay! you are correct. it works that way. thanks!

ngotkula

Dec 9, 2010
Ok, I modified framework-res.apk, to remove the "MTN - everywhere you go" shutdown animation.

For those who are annoyed as well of that shutdown logo, while we wait for the next Fusion release, here's the update file without MTN anim:

- S7_FroyoFusion_NoMTNShutdown.zip

The MTN animation is replaced by one of the IDEOS boot animations, in reverse sequence:

Shutdown.gif

it's CWM update compatible zip file.

update either:
- via CWM zip update
- manual push via ADB (by acquiring the framework-res.apk in this zip file)

I didn't change anything, except that MTN shutdown anim.

Use it at your own risk!!!

Last edited:

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
None of the links seem to work.

the servers might of been of, they are working for me.

@zxhian, thanks alot man, i am just to lazy in the graphical side right now, no time.
i'll add it to my next version! cant wait for the framework!

ninormalen

Apr 28, 2011
Are you wiping/data factory reset, wiping dalvik & cache before flashing FroyoFusion? If still don't work goto mounts and storage. Mount everything except internal sd. Format everything except internal sd. And them flash.

I try everything if you right but same result. Other suggestion?

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011

junebugg30

Apr 17, 2011
Thanks dude, your Roms are the greatest..my faith is in you bro so if its possible i no your the one to pull it off

bobrien4975

Apr 19, 2011
It look like windows phone 7 has a sdk ughh I can't find any ones for android

Sent from my IDEOS S7

bobrien4975

Apr 19, 2011
Nah slim bas a capactive display which means it can handle more than one input it uses differnt technology than resistive which is what the s7104 has

Sent from my Vision