[ROM] Singapore S7 V100R001C51B011

Markus31788

Dec 13, 2010
Anybody know how to get voice search back using the Singapore ROM? I tried using the new update .apk and it only works for 2.2 froyo.

I think I fixed this buy using this (it' a voice to text keyboard apk.) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UQC37DJC then I rebooted and I had voice search again.

I also upgraded Google Maps from the market and rebooted and that might be what worked.

Last edited:

gurduiala

Jan 7, 2011
Hello,

Could anyone be so kind and give me a link for the ROM DOWNLOAD?

The one from the link seems to drop download half way, and is really slow,

Please and thank you much.

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
Hello,

Could anyone be so kind and give me a link for the ROM DOWNLOAD?

The one from the link seems to drop download half way, and is really slow,

Please and thank you much.
The link worked for me and yes it was slow. It will depend on the stability of your internet access.

Jao36

Dec 30, 2010
Look in /sdcard/app/VoiceSearch.apk
It should reinstall!
Yes it does and works.

I searched for it in root explorer and it wasn't there. But a i did a quick google search and grabbed it off xda.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
That's great you got it.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum App

TechRemedy

Jan 4, 2011
Yeap...by holding down the HOME button you get the active apps...at least the 6 apps you recently open and are still active...

That is cool right there...I'm going to have to flash this ROM...I wish there was more time in the day to play around with my S7.

Andipad

Dec 27, 2010
The only issues were that the apps I had installed went AWOL. The factory ones, except t2S as noted by others, stayed. All configs had to be reentered. No biggies.

CM3 reports performance improvements in the 25-30% range. More importantly, it IS notably faster.

This was on a non-rooted S7-104.