[ROM] Singapore S7 V100R001C51B011

shanksv

Nov 13, 2010
Last edited:

brachiopod

Nov 22, 2010
Is that the right link? I could not find anything on there. Is it still a 2.1 ROM? What languages does it support?

shanksv

Nov 13, 2010
Link fixed in the first post. As for the statement about both cameras working, there are quite a few non-US ROM's where only one camera works. It is still 2.1

Last edited:

50cals

Jan 5, 2011
Yes when i tried the native camera program .... I thought only one worked also...until i hit Menu and selected "secondary camera" then it switches. Fring will be sweet when they get it to see our front cam.

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
This new roms are set to run at 1GHz. We do not need to do anything. And they also updated a few google aplication like google map and now you can navigate.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk

allexoss

Jan 3, 2011
This new roms are set to run at 1GHz. We do not need to do anything. And they also updated a few google aplication like google map and now you can navigate.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk

Hello . Eny issues with the new rom ?

shanksv

Nov 13, 2010
So far so good. Everything seems to be working fine. As for the Fring camera issue, where does Android store stuff like default camera etc. If it was windows it would have most likely all been in the registry:D, anything like that in the Android world?

SikYou

Dec 25, 2010
The rom is running fine so far. The cpu is clocked at 998 by default, no need for setcpu.

Sent from my Ideos S7

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
Very nice, the link is great with all the new ROM that the companies are putting out. I am sure that once 2.2 hits one of these we should be able to get it then. I like to have both cameras working, but I would give up one or both to have app2sd working and flash on the web.

I think I am going to try this tonight, so what is the best way to flash this ROM? I am use to having clockwork recovery on my DroidX and I know it will be a little different on the s7. Thanks

shanksv

Nov 13, 2010
......so what is the best way to flash this ROM? ...

Download the firmware you want, extract it and copy the entire folder called "dload" to a SD card, put it in your device and re-boot. You will see the ROM upgrade in process and at the end you will see a OK message. Take the card out and reboot, the only way you can is by removing the battery. You are all set. If you forget to take the card out it will go back into the ROM upgrade mode.