[CFW] GingerLF EVO - Custom GingerBread Android 2.3 for MID1024

Vernox701

Sep 1, 2011
Sorry for the long delay but I'm running rubberbandMod_v1 I ported awhile ago if I have time I will post a version

Vernox701

Sep 1, 2011
Anyone have a mirror on this? Link in OP is dead....
I just downloaded, seems fine

I got the same problem with this guy, just that unfortunately , i can't seem to boot using the external SD card , i tried 6-7 cards and it's still the same line" Can not find any update image" . Can someone help me ? Or are there some ways to connect to the internal SD card. Thank you.
are you uncompressing(unzipping) files to sd card. Make sure your card is formatted FAT32.Very important your files should be at the root of your sd card not inside of a folder. I use a 1GB card for flashing maybe your 6GB card is the problem

$SD_CARD.jpg
sd card should look like this before flashing

Last edited:

brunori

Jan 19, 2012
Would be nice if you could share with us. This way I can make some conclusion about my standby battery drain problem.
Thx in advance.

-- Roberto

Sorry for the long delay but I'm running rubberbandMod_v1 I ported awhile ago if I have time I will post a version

ramilb

Oct 28, 2011
Anyone having issues with Google Play lately? It seems a lot of applications and games are no longer compatible with the Kyros (thought the finger print is that of a Samsung PT-G1000).

This may not be the fault of EVO 1.5 but I am not sure. Do we need an update on the fingerprint? I am not sure...

Due to lack of responses here, I created a thread here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...play-lists-few-apps-games-etc.html#post205866

Last edited:

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
Anyone having issues with Google Play lately? It seems a lot of applications and games are no longer compatible with the Kyros (thought the finger print is that of a Samsung PT-G1000).

This may not be the fault of EVO 1.5 but I am not sure. Do we need an update on the fingerprint? I am not sure...

Due to lack of responses here, I created a thread here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...play-lists-few-apps-games-etc.html#post205866

hi ramil i dont encounter this kind of problem last week or even until now. the lf evo 1.5 still makes my kyros rocks. thanks to LFOM.

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
Hi to all just want to ask if the HDMI port of kyros can make a video out??? I ask this coz i saw a cable in electronique boutique (HDMI to 3 RCA (video and 2 sounds) but the sales attendant seems not aware of that product.. she told me that it will now work for our kyros.

What is that purpose of HDMI port in kyros? video out or video in???

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
The HDMI port in our kyros is video out.

how come the store in electronique boutique tells me that our kyros dont support the cable of hdmi port to 3 rca (video, 2rca for sounds). i just want to make my kyros like a media player or maybe if possible to be able to share pics in my kyros but the output to tv without hdmi port. (that's why i like to buy the hdmi with 3 rca).

Kairnage

Sep 25, 2011
how come the store in electronique boutique tells me that our kyros dont support the cable of hdmi port to 3 rca (video, 2rca for sounds). i just want to make my kyros like a media player or maybe if possible to be able to share pics in my kyros but the output to tv without hdmi port. (that's why i like to buy the hdmi with 3 rca).

It's because you can't go from digital to analog without a converter box of some type. It doesn't matter if it is a tablet or a DVD player.

afeith

May 11, 2012
Hello all, I’m a moderate newbie. I’ve rooted and flashed multiple android phones (focused on Motorola droids). I simply can’t seem to get the “power on + home simultaneously” to work with the Coby 1024. I tried with this ROM and the firmware update from Coby itself.

Notes:

• Yup, I have unziped the files on the PC and then copy them to a freshly formatted 16GB SanDisk microSD Card
  • Yup, I have unziped the files on the PC and then copy them to the internal memory of the tablet (not formatted though)
  • I have tried over 100 times to time the power on + home simultaneously to work and the table just boots normally

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

brunori

Jan 19, 2012
After many, many reserch, I finaly concluded (with the help of the coby support team) that my unit has hardware problems involving wireless draining battery and touchscreen freeze.
I spend over two months trying not believing that. I tryed so many FW versions, patchs, ADBs, scripts etc
There is no magic. Its just hold on the home button while pressing the power on. If its not working, even without more info, makes me think you unit has hardware problems too.

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
Hello all, I’m a moderate newbie. I’ve rooted and flashed multiple android phones (focused on Motorola droids). I simply can’t seem to get the “power on + home simultaneously” to work with the Coby 1024. I tried with this ROM and the firmware update from Coby itself.

Notes:

• Yup, I have unziped the files on the PC and then copy them to a freshly formatted 16GB SanDisk microSD Card
  • Yup, I have unziped the files on the PC and then copy them to the internal memory of the tablet (not formatted though)
  • I have tried over 100 times to time the power on + home simultaneously to work and the table just boots normally

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

look at vernox last post that will be the files inside your sdcard that freshly formatted to fat32 to make it work

hack_1018

Jan 27, 2012
It's because you can't go from digital to analog without a converter box of some type. It doesn't matter if it is a tablet or a DVD player.

are you sure bro??? hmmm just wondering why that cable comes out of the market??? what's the use?? hdmi to vga (3 rca port) WASTE OF MONEY??? hehehe

Kairnage

Sep 25, 2011
are you sure bro??? hmmm just wondering why that cable comes out of the market??? what's the use?? hdmi to vga (3 rca port) WASTE OF MONEY??? hehehe

Yeah, the cable is actually for some hdmi that can receive analog, so it is not hdmi to rca but rca to hdmi. But the people that sell them could usually care less what people might assume looking at them so you never really see a specific description.

michael86

May 13, 2012
Thank you lfom for this xmas gift. I have installed on a mpman 1027
this is the same pad delivered in France. Your rom is nice.
Merry xmas and Happy New year

Hello,

I have a MPMAN 1027 too and I can't manage to launch installation process.
My tablet is stuck on MPMAN logo screen. I need to use reset hole to make it reset.
Then I hold Power+Home (Silver circle) but is still hangs on MPMAN logo.

Any advice ?

I can't instal.. The power and home button doesn't work.. What's the problem?

Last edited: