CFW - Nefarious-Bread - MID8024

What should be the future of Nefarious Bread?

• More Tweaks!

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Custom Kernel!

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • MIUI based Rom

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0)

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Latest Gingerbread

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Which program do I use to connect to my 8024?

Connect? You can use ES File Explorer on your tablet to edit this file, it's in the root folder of the internal SD card ("/") and you don't even need root to edit it...

guimmer

Oct 23, 2011
nefirim

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by guimmer
Hey Guys

I was just trying to update to 1.2 and now my 8024 does not turn on I select the power button and the LEDs turn on but nothing happens. I tried the reset button as well its a no go. It looks like the internal SD card is empty.

I was looking at the following post but im not sure it applyes to this problem

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/...n-bricked.html

Guimmer, we're you updating from the base froyo rom?​

Hello Neferim I was updating from1.1.1. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I forgot to format the SD card I used.Any ideas on how to install the system on the internal card manually?

nefirim

Developer
Sep 10, 2011
Hello Neferim I was updating from1.1.1. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I forgot to format the SD card I used.Any ideas on how to install the system on the internal card manually?

You probably don't want to use the internal card, I've heard some mixed results using that instead of the external. You said it turns on, but nothing happens? Do you still have access to the recovery menu?

guimmer

Oct 23, 2011
You probably don't want to use the internal card, I've heard some mixed results using that instead of the external. You said it turns on, but nothing happens? Do you still have access to the recovery menu?

I used the external card to flash but now the unit does not turn on no recovery menu.

What I am seeing is:
Press power button LEDs turn on
Let go button LEDs turn off
Press and hold power LEDs stay on for aprox 10 secconds.

I checked the internal SD card it it appears to be empty but only 2gig or so available. So there must be a hidden partition.

Badhouse

Oct 10, 2011
Hey Nefrim, thnks a lot for all yours Roms! They are working 100%

i have a issue when i try to connect in AD-HOC with WEP with Security cod....

When i Put the Key, just re scan and not connect.

without Key, its run great

nefirim

Developer
Sep 10, 2011
Hey Nefrim, thnks a lot for all yours Roms! They are working 100%

i have a issue when i try to connect in AD-HOC with WEP with Security cod....

When i Put the Key, just re scan and not connect.

without Key, its run great

Let me test that out and see what happens. The ad-hoc network I use is to tether to my phone, so I generally don't use a key. I'll get back to you on my findings

Badhouse

Oct 10, 2011
Ok, i tried on my notebook and Cell, with security WEP...but its not a big deal.. Works great without WEP.... thnx for reply

i'm having problem with NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT. Always when i open the game, its returne to home!

On froyo 2.2 runs normally! Anybody have same problem?

nefirim

Developer
Sep 10, 2011
Ok, i tried on my notebook and Cell, with security WEP...but its not a big deal.. Works great without WEP.... thnx for reply

i'm having problem with NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT. Always when i open the game, its returne to home!

On froyo 2.2 runs normally! Anybody have same problem?

Do you by chance have compatibility mode on? some times that helps with issues like that.

comscier

Oct 22, 2011
I am using Nefarious-Bread 1.2
here is my problem... the battery life hardly ever goes beyond 2 hours...
*That said, I mean fresh install with the custom rom. (No additional software installed)

Is there a way to fix it?
Should I charge it overnight to see how it goes? (I only charges til the "light" changes)

Or... is my battery dead? (I only had it for like 2 months)

nefirim

Developer
Sep 10, 2011
I am using Nefarious-Bread 1.2
here is my problem... the battery life hardly ever goes beyond 2 hours...
*That said, I mean fresh install with the custom rom. (No additional software installed)

Is there a way to fix it?
Should I charge it overnight to see how it goes? (I only charges til the "light" changes)

Or... is my battery dead? (I only had it for like 2 months)

Something I've done is unplug it and plug it back in, it willl seem to charge again for maybe a minute or two then go blue again. I keep doing this till the point when if I unplug it and plug it back in and it goes blue right way, its fully charged. seems to help somewhat