CFW - Nefarious-Bread - MID8024

What should be the future of Nefarious Bread?

• More Tweaks!

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Custom Kernel!

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • MIUI based Rom

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0)

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Latest Gingerbread

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters

Badhouse

Oct 10, 2011
Hey, Nefirim

I've installed the v1.2 without install the version 1.0! Until now everything working ^^

Do you recommend I install the first version??

berith

Nov 1, 2011
Is this the google market or the appslib? I know the appslib for some reason says the tablet is not compatible, but google market should work just fine
It was the market but i've flashed my tablet again and now everything works great :).

razin

Nov 3, 2011
Awesome work! Love my tablet even more now. Only one issue for me, the Browser button disable/reenable option doesnt work. I either get stopped unexpectedly, or if it does say it worked the actual browser button is still active. I would love for this to work, I hate that button, especially my kids who like to play with it, they constantly push it when trying to play games.

EDIT: Just noticed your to-do list has this issue on it.

Last edited:

berith

Nov 1, 2011
Hi, it's me again, sorry :), is there a way to disable the honeycomb/like theme on the 1.2 update? i'm having some weird wifi problems in my house with the 1.1 nefarious bread but with the 1.2 update works perfectly. The wi-fi autoconnect is enabled because i have 2 wi-fi access point, and when one of the wi-fi goes out of range it's like the wifi at settings crash for no reason and i have to reboot for it to properly work. Thanks in advance

nefirim

Developer
Sep 10, 2011
Hi, it's me again, sorry :), is there a way to disable the honeycomb/like theme on the 1.2 update? i'm having some weird wifi problems in my house with the 1.1 nefarious bread but with the 1.2 update works perfectly. The wi-fi autoconnect is enabled because i have 2 wi-fi access point, and when one of the wi-fi goes out of range it's like the wifi at settings crash for no reason and i have to reboot for it to properly work. Thanks in advance

If you don't want the honycomb theme, before flashing, just delete the patch in the /patches folder when you unzip the rom. I do intend to make the system more stream lined with v1.3 so you can choose what patches and tweaks you want.

nefirim

Developer
Sep 10, 2011
Nef, let me know if you need testers...man i rarely use my coby since I got a TouchPad.

That would be great Dan, I'll let you know once I got a working version of V1.3 going. I take its MID8024?

nefirim

Developer
Sep 10, 2011
Hey, Nefirim

I've installed the v1.2 without install the version 1.0! Until now everything working ^^

Do you recommend I install the first version??

If its working without installing V1.0, then you don't need to install it. I just recommend it when installing from stock rom, as I've had others who couldn't flash to V1.2 without installing v1.0 first

Badhouse

Oct 10, 2011
If its working without installing V1.0, then you don't need to install it. I just recommend it when installing from stock rom, as I've had others who couldn't flash to V1.2 without installing v1.0 first

Ok, i had installed v1.0, but downgrade to stock, because i had some problems with games on v1.0

can i help too testing ROMS, i have 2 mid8024

nefirim

Developer
Sep 10, 2011
Ok, i had installed v1.0, but downgrade to stock, because i had some problems with games on v1.0

can i help too testing ROMS, i have 2 mid8024

Sure, the more testers the better, I unfortunately don't have the time to test everything to make sure it works, so more people checking it out before I release it, the better. I'll PM you and Dan with the link when I have V1.3 ready, so you can download it and try it out before I put it up for public download

Badhouse

Oct 10, 2011
will be a pleasure Nefirim!

let me ask about the internal memory, if i replace it (4gb) for a 16gb sdcard. Free space for app will be the same (1.5gb) or it's will be upgraded???

Badhouse

Oct 10, 2011
as I can go back to the original firmware (froyo)
Thank you.

- Download the orginal FW (froyo)

- Format your SDCARD without quick format (With mini sd)

- Copy your FW to SDCARD

-Turn OFF tablet and insert the SDCARD

- Press and hold POWER + Center button and wait for device start in recovery mode...

- Wait tablet turn off

- Remove SDCARD and Turn on tablet

darupe

Jul 25, 2011
thanks
at the end I got it.
putting the files in the internal memory because the sd did not work.
Thank you.

nefirim

Developer
Sep 10, 2011
will be a pleasure Nefirim!

let me ask about the internal memory, if i replace it (4gb) for a 16gb sdcard. Free space for app will be the same (1.5gb) or it's will be upgraded???

No it will still be 1.5gb as thats what the Uscript partitions the sd card for