New Coby 7022-4G

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
This was before installing any apps I think, though I did set the auto power off to 2 minutes. When I started having trouble I set it back to the default 30 minutes.

Thanks!

try advanced wifi lock (free) this fixes slow wifi and screen randomly waking (and possibly your problem)

Ubai

Aug 20, 2011
I installed Advanceed Wifi Lock and it looked like it was going to work, but then it got stuck again. :( I am beginning to think it's broken, but I am going to try a factory reset just to be safe.

Thanks!

TheDroid13

Aug 14, 2011
I just put it on airplane mode before I put it to sleep. It doesn't wake randomly and wifi works just fine afterwards.

Ubai

Aug 20, 2011
Mine isn't waking randomly, it will not wake when I push the power button if it is in standby for more than a minute or so. I will try the airplane mode to see if that helps.

Thanks!

Ubai

Aug 20, 2011
Hello again,

I think I have a pretty good handle on what is happening now. If I put the tablet in airplane mode and then enter standby mode, it will come out of standby as long as I have not exceeded the auto-standby timer, which I set to 30 minutes. I wrote coby tech support but haven't heard back from them, but I am thinking of exchanging my tablet just in case it is just defective. If anyone knows of a way to get standby and wireless working together I would be very grateful!

Thanks again,
Matt

TheDroid13

Aug 14, 2011
It sounds to me like that might be a defective tablet. Ithink it might be a good idea to exchange it. Otherwise a factory reset might help.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

Ubai

Aug 20, 2011
I returned my tablet and got a replacement and this one works great! Despite the rocky start I think this is a pretty good tablet for the price. :)

Thanks for all the help!
Matt

Sep 7, 2011
Hi Have had my 7022 for a week now, can not get any calender apps to work. Can anyone offer help?

lupedog

Aug 26, 2011
I have the same problem! I just gave up after someone suggested perl gmail off the Android market that lets you access the calendar on you google account, so i suggest that, unless you want to root it

lupedog

Aug 26, 2011
This was the other guys post"Just search gmail and look down the list until you get to "Gmail Android" by anuragrisk and download. It will give you access to all google products including calendar."

bandrade

Sep 12, 2011
Has anyone found the accelerometer is off by 90 degrees in this thing? It seems that left right and up down tilt are flipped making most games and tilt apps useless...

Any suggestions on how to fix?

I'm experiencing the same problem. If I play a racing game like Raging Thunder the car keeps moving to the left, even if I turn the tablet to the right. It's exactly what happens in the following video at the 30 sec point (sorry, the audio is in portuguese but you can notice the problem just by watching):

Hope you guys give me some idea on how to fix that.

Last edited by a moderator:

BILL88STANG

Sep 15, 2011
hello i just purchased this tablet for my daughters 10th birthday and she loves it, i was trying to download the link pasted way back around pg 15-16 for netflix but when i click on the link it brought me to xda site and said it was a bad link. can someone help me out? how hard is it to put the google market on here? my wife is hesitant in having me put stuff that didnt come on here shes aftraid i will brick it, im new to andriod tablets but not to android itself, ive been flashing roms on my huawei ascend from metro for months now and feel very comfy in doing things. any help would be great! thanks again

dedgeu2

Jul 11, 2011
hello i just purchased this tablet for my daughters 10th birthday and she loves it, i was trying to download the link pasted way back around pg 15-16 for netflix but when i click on the link it brought me to xda site and said it was a bad link. can someone help me out? how hard is it to put the google market on here? my wife is hesitant in having me put stuff that didnt come on here shes aftraid i will brick it, im new to andriod tablets but not to android itself, ive been flashing roms on my huawei ascend from metro for months now and feel very comfy in doing things. any help would be great! thanks again

Hi and welcome to the forum. Daprospecta created a video on how to install the market here
. After you install it, then you can updated it with the new market (which you already posted an inquiry) here http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/coby-generation-2/18935-want-new-market-7022-here-you-go-4.html. There are two phases. Do the first one with the youtube video and then upgrade the market. Once you upgrade, then you can download Netflix. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator: