TechVendetta ROM Developement

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
You need the secbulk driver! ;)
Unless you're in linux, then you need me to actually make the gui for the flasher....

lorenii

May 2, 2011
Ok. I have the two files in the folder with IUW1.2 should it not pick them up from there?

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
I have an xp partition for gaming and occasional tablet tests. I actually have two internal hd's in my laptop with: xp, ubuntu, windows7, splashtop, osx, and a small android x86 partition. Then I have my "tree" which is another laptop drive in an external enclosure, running xubuntu x64 with all my code and tablet stuff with the exception of three virtual machines for school. ^.^

lorenii

May 2, 2011
I have an xp partition for gaming and occasional tablet tests. I actually have two internal hd's in my laptop with: xp, ubuntu, windows7, splashtop, osx, and a small android x86 partition. Then I have my "tree" which is another laptop drive in an external enclosure, running xubuntu x64 with all my code and tablet stuff with the exception of three virtual machines for school. ^.^

geek! ;^)

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
Ok. I have the two files in the folder with IUW1.2 should it not pick them up from there?

You have to actually specify that driver, try right clicking on the secbulk.inf and clicking install. Also it only works on 32bit.

lorenii

May 2, 2011
$Capture.JPGand this is what I get.....

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
you can also install it via device manager, theres some legacy hardware option in the menu somewhere. I'm contemplating making a bartpe disk but its gray area legal wise.

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
So vesa and vga suck. My graphics card just died and they are all I have left. =[

lorenii

May 2, 2011
All I have is an OLD 128m VGA PCI... the good ones are in my video servers, I just use that one on older machines to see if the slots work.