VTAB1008 Android 3.2.1

Flavioguy

Mar 15, 2012
Sorry if I some how missed this...... With 3.2 the menu botton is gone at the home page (homepage and return buttons are there.. How to get to settings page easily??

Also..... How to check for app updates? Before u went to the market and then hit the menu button.... Not an option that i can see.

Thx

Conspirator

Feb 10, 2012
Sorry if I some how missed this...... With 3.2 the menu botton is gone at the home page (homepage and return buttons are there.. How to get to settings page easily??

Also..... How to check for app updates? Before u went to the market and then hit the menu button.... Not an option that i can see.

Thx

If you look at the top of the page, there is an underlined arrow, next to the search glass in the right corner. That is the My Apps link. Alot quicker then pulling up the sub menu to find the link.

michikade

Mar 15, 2012
Ok after playing with my vtab more since the update, it has been awesome! It is so fast and responsive now it is fun to use, it's like I have a new tablet!
I have not run into any issues yet but I have not run through all of my apps yet either.

This is pretty much exactly how I feel. It really brings life back into my tablet and is really slick - almost as fast as my phone! Getting used to Gingerbread will take some time but so far I love it.

Sent from my Vizio tablet using Tapatalk

xkchief

Dec 8, 2011
Thanks Vizio for continued great PHONE SUPPORT and great updates...Honeycomb is awesome Thanks and please continue your effort!

lloydsw

Oct 26, 2011
How to mute? Before it was an option after pressing the power button. Now the only option is to power off.

Mar 16, 2012
did the update and now video won't play (YouTube) within the Facebook app and within Dolphin browser. The YouTube app works just fine. I have updated the apps since the update to HC. ideas?

Martel

Nov 14, 2011
Guess I am not familiar with how to "side load", can you advise? - Is this download a file on it's own and install?

Yes. You find it from a safe site and download, then install from there. I have to do it for a few things I like <like some of the GO Launcher addons>

sora72

Aug 22, 2011
Try typing a pin any way if possible and see what happens. Usually pin is either 0000 or 1234.

Finally got it to work by uninstalling "JB Bluetooth Keyboard", then pressing "A V R" on the Bluetooth keyboard as I turned it on while scanning for BT devices on the vtab.

Once I did that, the PIN prompt stayed visible while I typed the PIN and I was able to connect it. I had tried pressing "A V R" on the keyboard before, but wasn't successful until I uninstalled "JB Bluetooth Keyboard".

JW